Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World Premiere Documentary Movie MERMAIDS! April 28.2017

World Premiere Documentary Movie MERMAIDS! April 28.2017

We're thrilled to share that Mermaids will have its World Premiere at the Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival on April 28th. Thanks to the stars of our film Cookie RamirezRachel SmithLaurie SmithEmilia Vergara and Julz Owen for bringing our mermaid fantasies to life. Hope to see you there! 🌊 Check out more details on the screening 🌊https://goo.gl/URJMWN https://boxoffice.hotdocs.ca/WebSale...-20b2ac9a3ff8&

Im so honored to be amongs these other amazing mersisters from across the ocean's and to have be chosen to be in this amazing magical movie, Ali Weinsteinand

Caitlin du Lac Congrats on such an amazing job capturing our merpersona's as we each embark on our mermaid journies. Squeeee! so excited. you can go to their page for more updates https://www.facebook.com/mermaidsdoc...MELINE&fref=nf

MERMAIDS

Navigation About Filmmakers Contact

A feature documentary about the powerful allure of a universal myth, Mermaids immerses audiences in a world where fantasies come to life.
    Following the stories of five extraordinary tail-donning women who are part of a growing “mermaiding” subculture, audiences voyage between mermaid theme parks, conventions, tail-making studios, and deep into the ocean where transforming into the empowered icon of the mermaid is possible.
    coming early 2017

Thanks for giving us a heads-up on this Harlem Mermaid. I've put up a thread about going to see the film here in Toronto

http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...-Mermaids-Docu

Also, if anyone knows about a promo code to get a reduced price on the tickets, could you let us know?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Way to go cookie, it's in Toronto so Sean and I can't make it, but Kevin who you met at Mermania will be there- be sure to say hi to him! I am hoping they show it at the atlantic film festival in my area

Your welcome and thank you! We are attending the premier ourselves at Toronto so exciting

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    That's AWESOME, Cookie!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    That's AWESOME, Cookie!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Thank you #Keiris !!

So excited we're leaving tomorrow for Canada to watch the World Premier movie with Ali and Caitlin! hope some of you mer's in area will join us

super exciting cookie!!! I really wish I could be there!!!!

oh my god cookie you get to meet BILL NYE

Bill Nye!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    super exciting cookie!!! I really wish I could be there!!!!
    I know that is so exciting I grew up watching him Saturdays mornings!

Thanks dear I wish you could be there too, but you'll be there in spirit!! <3

hi im in toronto lol.

im attending the saturday show with my husband. if any of you wanna meet up i know plenty of awesome restaurants and things to do.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    That would be so much fun to see with you, SeaGlass!

Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    That would be so much fun to see with you, SeaGlass!
    Awe ! I wish you were coming but it's so last minute I only just discovered it today
    The SeaGlass Siren

Hi seaglasssiren that's awesome I be there from today till the 30th would like to meet up