Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World Premiere Documentary Movie MERMAIDS! April 28.2017

Quote Originally Posted by The Harlem Mermaid View Post
    SeaGlass Siren omg i remember you i was admiring your lipstick why didnt you tell me it was you! we could have hanged out i had the rest of the day free would have been nice to hang out with another mermaid from canada, i remember you saying it would be a nice idea to drive up to see Niagra Falls which i wanted to see so much, but couldnt. Sorry i didnt recognize you without your tail

I told you when I was in the washroom, I don't think you remember lol.. I didn't make the niagara falls comment though.
    The SeaGlass Siren

@seasiren I apologize hate being partially theft 😦sorry dear

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Wow! Great promo. "The whole mermaid thing comes when you need it... most." I can so relate! I started having dreams of living free in the sea in 2015. A short time later, I learned mermaids are real and that it was an achievable dream. It changed my entire life for the better!

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
    The difference between a dream and a goal is a deadline. ~Steve Smith
    Start strong, stay strong and finish strong by always remembering why you're doing it in the first place. ~Ralph Marston
    user formerly known as Critter

Losing weight and THEN getting a tail. 41 pounds down, 100 to go! July 16 and still going strong! Inspired to educate and then work as a fitness and nutrition coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Cherish View Post
    Wow! Great promo. "The whole mermaid thing comes when you need it... most." I can so relate! I started having dreams of living free in the sea in 2015. A short time later, I learned mermaids are real and that it was an achievable dream. It changed my entire life for the better!

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
    Makes me so happy to hear this! These amazing mersisters stories have made such an impact on our lives the audience were touched deeply and identified with each of us on so many levels

AniaR sadly i didnt get the chance to meet BILL NYE not on same venue and hot docs had me pretty busy so i didnt get a chance to go see the other ones.

http://www.doxafestival.ca/film/mermaids Hi mer's this film has captured everyone's hearts and fins, they is time to see it if you havent yet,
    Saturday, May 6, 2017 - 2:00pm

SFU-GCA (149 W Hastings St)

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 9:15pm

Vancity Theatre (1181 Seymour St.)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1908...bout&__mref=mb Hello Merfamily & Merfolks Ali Weinstein & Caitlin du Lac movie #MERMAIDS is premiering here in NYC Lower East Side Film Festival on June 15th and yours truly will be there in attendance with the director & producer of the movie so hope you will join us.

AptaMer wanted to share great news about movie MERMAIDS it will be making its premier here in NYC on June 15th at the Lower East Side Film Festival here is their link hope some of the mermaids from NY will come join us and would love to see you again. https://www.facebook.com/events/1908...bout&__mref=mb Both director and producer Ali & Caitlin will be in attendance again as well as their executive producer Ron Mann.

Senior Member Euro Pod Vicky Mermaid's Avatar
    I hope i can see it one day here in the netherlands<3

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Mermaid View Post
    I hope i can see it one day here in the netherlands<3
    Hi Vicky! I hope so too you will love it I let you know if I hear of it playing at the Netherlands