View Poll Results: What Should My Mermaid Name be?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mermaid Evie

1 25.00%
  • Mermaid Dawn

3 75.00%

Thread: Technically never introduced myself so... (Please help me decide on a name!)

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel

Technically never introduced myself so... (Please help me decide on a name!)

Hello everyone, my name is Renee and I have been part of the mer-network for a couple of years now. I'm not usually that active, though I view a lot of stuff I'll only usually chime in if there's a question I believe that I can answer and I often go to write replies to some posts and then doubt myself and delete them haha. I live just south of the Gold Coast Australia and currently own 3 (1 partial silicone and 2 fabric) tails.
    My very first tail was my lovely partial silicone Starry Night tail from Merbella studios which (because of horrible measuring on my behalf) never fit very well so I didn't get to wear that much. But I still love her and plan to send her back to Raven to be upgraded when I have my new tail and the funds to do so.
    I do have a new tail coming from Raven very soon but I've tried to keep the design hush-hush so probably what will end up happening is I'll just surprise everyone here with an unboxing video one day haha.

Anyway there was a reason for me finally deciding to do one of these. I have always found myself having a bit of a mer-identity crisis when it came to names. I changed it once but I decided I didn't like it so I've just kept it as Mer-Crazy to keep things simpler since I change my mind on what I want to be called. I feel like I've finally managed to get it down to 2 that I really like, one that I like more than the other but I've found gets a bit of a mixed response from people so I found a more less-pop culture related one.

But I thought why not ask YOU lovely mermaids what you all think! Comments are welcome with thoughts too!