Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELP w/ Piracy, copycats and Fake tails at the Brazilian Pod

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkish View Post
    That's true, but there's a difference between a dissenting opinion and a rude or inciting comment. A right to an opinion is not freedom from consequences of that opinion including discourse. The key is not be rude and personally attack or get defensive when your worldview is challenged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nahh Selkish i asked you to please stop the pintless argument several times yet you continued i said "lets not have the same argument again" and you kept on trying to educate me , you were also rude several times im not the type of person to take rudeness without a response...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by malinghi View Post
    The difference between having a differing opinion and"transparently inviting a negative response" is intent. Genuine discussion is fine. When people argue for the sake of arguing and continue going back and forth when it's clear no one is going to change the other person's mind and they're acting based on emotion, we try to discourage that. I admit it's highly subjective.

If you'd like to discuss the rules that's fine but please do that in the rules section of the forum.
    I wasnt i asked several times that the argument should be dropped to no avail im not the onlyone at fault, people came at me for posting a meme!

Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kali View Post
    Any comment can "invite a negative response" if it differs from someone else's. Whether or not I or anyone else agrees with Merman Mortimer's opinion, he has a right to it.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Thank you, i always get bombarded for this stuff, and im always seen as transparently inviting negative responses which is never the case people need to see the two sides of the Ying Yang theres a light side just as a dark side an nither can live without the other...

Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

I am going to chime in on this one. First thing is china has no copyright laws so any factory making your product can sell copies and its up to the importing country to block it. Even if you just have the fabric made there and finish the tail in Brazil, china can and probably will sell it to anyone who wants the fabric. I started selling costumes on ebay 15 years ago and now I cant even sell one because of 1000's of re sellers from china have flooded the online markets. Its really the importing country and person to make the right choice on to were to buy your stuff.