Thread: Hello beautiful Merfolk!

Junior Member Euro Pod Mermaid_Anastasia's Avatar
    Originally from Lithuania, living in China

Smile Hello beautiful Merfolk!

My name is Anastasia, I'm originally from Lithuania, but have been living in China for a while. I've been into mermaiding for as long as I remember, but only got my first fabric tail last weekend, it's so liberating to swim in a tail, amazing. Now I'm completely addicted, need more tails haha So glad to have found this forum and so excited to become a member of this fantastic community. Bubble kisses from China

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Follow Mermaid Joy On Twitter Add Mermaid Joy on Facebook Add Mermaid Joy on Google+ Add Mermaid Joy on Bebo Add Mermaid Joy on MySpace
    Add Mermaid Joy on Linkedin Follow Mermaid Joy on Tumblr Follow Mermaid Joy on Flickr Visit Mermaid Joy's Youtube Channel Visit Mermaid Joy's Vimeo Channel
    Welcome to Mernetwork Anastasia! Congratulations on your new tail!! What's it like to live in China?

Sent from my XT1028 using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)
    Welcome! And I am with Mermaid Joy, what is it like to live in China?

Sent from my ShellPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to explain in short, China is a fascinating country and so different from anywhere else in the world, also it's huge, so experiences of living here really depend on where exactly you live. Different climate zones, different food etc. Expat life is interesting, but also has its disadvantages (sometimes you just want to be invisible, but quite literally impossible when you look so different from people around you ). I speak Mandarin almost fluently, so that helps in everyday life Generally I like living here

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Follow Mermaid Joy On Twitter Add Mermaid Joy on Facebook Add Mermaid Joy on Google+ Add Mermaid Joy on Bebo Add Mermaid Joy on MySpace
    Add Mermaid Joy on Linkedin Follow Mermaid Joy on Tumblr Follow Mermaid Joy on Flickr Visit Mermaid Joy's Youtube Channel Visit Mermaid Joy's Vimeo Channel
    Wow! That's so cool. I'm glad you like living there.

Sent from my XT1028 using MerNetwork mobile app

Hi Anastasia im Anastasia welcome to the community its awesome swimming in a tail there is nothing like it its very peaceful and everyone in the community seem nice i haven't done this very long myself but just have fun and enjoy your tail

Sent from my LGLS676 using MerNetwork mobile app

Oh how cool that there is another Anastasia nice to meet you!

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the mernetwork.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies