Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mermaid Parties Tails for SALE!!! REALISTIC LATEX TAILS FULLY SWIMMABLE!!!

Love the pictures of your tail Gem! It looks great, no wonder you cannot wait to get it I'm about getting ready to order mine!! So excited.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    Hey guys, for some reason, my phone isn't letting me getting on Mernetwork at home, and I also use the internet on my phone to get online on my computer and it wont let me there either If anyone has any ideas on how I can fix this, I would GREATLY appreciate it. In the meantime, please keep an eye on the facebook for pictures and updates, til I can figure out the issue with my phone. I wont be able to get on Mernetwork again til I get back to work on Monday if I can't figure it out over the weekend on my phone. But I will have two tails up by tonight, or tomorrow night at the latest (with dorsal fins!!!) One for Mermaasai and one for a mermaid named Rain stay tuned!!!!!

*dances a little happy dance*

Very strange that you cant get on mernetwork.. noooo idea

Hey guys, I still can't access Mernetwork from home so I'm very sorry about the lack of updates on here. I will have finished pictures of Mermaasai and Rain's tails (with dorsal fins!) up by this evening on the facebook and they will be in the mail off to their new homes in just a few hours Mermaasai, I will update you with tracking and a final picture very soon I'll be getting a new internet service this week so I dont have to use my phone any more and I can start uploading more pictures and more updates soon
    Thanks guys!!!

yay yay yay i'm so excited i'm so excited!
    Sea Of Dreams, where fantasy becomes reality
    Proud to be a Carni Mermaid!

Be sure to post pictures and reviews. I'm thinking about getting my missus one of these.

Alveric

I saw a few of the tails on their facebook recently and have emailed stephanie a few times, i believe its Mermaasai's tail that caught my attention, Im definitely going for it .

I know right?! Its so friggin pretty! I can't wait to try it on and swim in it.. @.@

Hey guys! I can get on Mernetwork at home again! lol I have a big surprise coming up soon!! I made a special tail, for a special mermaid I know. You're going love it As soon as it's ready to post I will let you know!! Keep an eye on the facebook though, for more tails soon to come this weekend

I'm so surprised I missed this thread! Guess it started while I was away. I'm definitely looking into this! It's so affordable and they're gorgeous I could actually afford one now! I already started my other one but I guess I can do with two
    Mermaid Jewel

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    This thread is becoming more addicting to look at than my facebook sometimes xD

My tail should be here tomorrow and it already is booked lol, i get it tomorrow, do and interview and photo shoot friday, 21st a birthdday party, and 28th aymc sponsored event, and 14th of this month ,lol out of order, water safety day! YAY! go tail!
    Sea Of Dreams, where fantasy becomes reality
    Proud to be a Carni Mermaid!

I love how everyone is so excited for their tails! Once any of you get them in the mail you need to take pictures and reviews so the rest of us can see! I'm getting excited just reading this thread and I haven't even ordered yet.

Name:  2012-04-04 18.45.32-1.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  30.5 KB As promised, here's the big surprise! I got to make this tail special for Traci Hines in less than a week we'll be seeing it on her

Cool ,reminds me of Ariel's tail. Love the colour.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Prince Calypso's Avatar
    OMG OMG i can't wait to see how mine will come out
    Little Sailor, Little fool, your better heed the golden rule
    do unto other just as you, would like to to have them do to you
    you think you can just walk away,but no, it doesn't work that way
    see once your mine, your'll always be
    I never give anything for free...

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    You got to make something for Traci? How cool is that? and its pretty pretty pretty!
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

I know, I was so excited! I'm such a huge fan of hers and she requested an Ariel replica, as close as possible, I'm pretty stoked with how this tail came out. She's scheduled to shoot in it on the 10th so soon after there will be pictures I will be posting like crazy

And thank you! Sorry, I didn't mean to forget that part

Not a big Ariel fan (refers to the Nostalgia Chick's review of the The Little Mermaid for the reason why) however I am extremely impressed you are trying different designs and styles so soon.