Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Mermaid Parties Tails for SALE!!! REALISTIC LATEX TAILS FULLY SWIMMABLE!!!

That is amazing! I can't wait to see how the tail turns out and the photos of her in it!

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    Not an Ariel fan?!? That's blasphemy!!! Haha jk jk Thanks Mermaid Ryan.
    I know, I cant wait either Mermaid Sirena!!! Just a few more days

There are new pictures up of Mermaid Rain swimming in her tail by Mermaid Parties!! Go check them out at www.facebook.com/mermaidparties in the tagged photos!

I love love love the green Ariel tail. Just curious, what kind of latex are you using? And is the fluke completely sealed on the inside, or is it just a pocket for the monofin?

Thank you!! I'm so excited to see that tail in action I use Alex Plus for the scales. I seal my monofins inside the fluke so it doesnt flop and cause drag while you're trying to swim. I have recently switched materials for my monofins as well. I was using coroplast but it tends to bend in the water so I am now using Lexan Polycarbonate and so far so good It's much more sturdy, it wont break and it's great for propulsion in the water. Check out the facebook for more pictures www.facebook.com/mermaidparties

My Review of my tail from Mermaid Parties!!

http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...8987#post18987

Hi I am
    interested in purchasing a tail please email me at mrschrista111@gmail.com

You should probably check out the rest of the forum, not saying you shouldn't order from Stevi, but she has hit a rough patch. Also, I don't think she checks MN anymore. If you want to order from her you'll have to go to her official website or her Facebook page.

I couldn't open your Facebook page

Thank you

I tried to go to your facebook page but it says 404 not found. Anyways, if I had a monofin that I liked the shape of/prefered, could you make the tail with that fin in the fluke? And could you make it with no latex? About how much would that be? I've not got the money now but I'm pricing things.

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    She doesn't do latex anymore. She doesn't really respond here anymore either, but she may not answer anyway since you're not ready to buy yet. The link I posted above should work, and your questions should be answered there

yeah, i found it later when i realized they're name is fishbutts now. They're prices are too much for me since I don't have a pool, live near a lake or ocean and would only be swimming in it ocassionally