Thread: Met Hannah Mermaid at Beyond Wonderland 2012!!! (Photo)

Met Hannah Mermaid at Beyond Wonderland 2012!!! (Photo)

I attend all of Insomniac Events' music festivals, and last night they featured Hannah Mermaid! While I didn't get a chance to actually see her swim (was way more distracted by the world famous DJs and producers that I love) I walked by the tank and got to chit chat with her!

She looked more like an eskimo than a mermaid, but man was it FREEZING! She was so sweet, I'm glad I stopped to talk to her for a minute before rushing off to see Armin Van Buuren

Here's my picture with her!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53323561@N02/6995252007/

Hopefully my tail will be done by EDC Vegas 2012 in June...I'd LOVE to work with her!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    cuuuute

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    cuuuute
    That's at least six 'u's worth of cute by my reckoning.

Senior Member Pod of The South
    Awwww!!! So lucky!!! I'd love to meet her! <3 I think she has got to be one of the biggest inspirations in the world of mermaids. She definitely has a profound degree of admiration from me. Her and Raven are my two biggest inspirations in this. Hannah really lives the dream and took all of this beyond anything I could have imagined. It's like she really is just one with the ocean <3 And then Raven - all around performance artist, master craftswoman. She's just a fleshball of awesomeness! Again, really setting the bar so much higher in many areas.

I'd love to go to Cali and meet Hannah. That would just make my year - heck, it would really make my year to meet them both! What a nice surprise for you I hope many more surprises come your way like that And good luck on your journey once you receive your tail! I'd certainly call that a good omen <3

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Tasha Mermaid's Avatar
    Add Tasha Mermaid on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by SireniaSolaris View Post
    Awwww!!! So lucky!!! I'd love to meet her! <3 I think she has got to be one of the biggest inspirations in the world of mermaids. She definitely has a profound degree of admiration from me. Her and Raven are my two biggest inspirations in this. Hannah really lives the dream and took all of this beyond anything I could have imagined. It's like she really is just one with the ocean <3 And then Raven - all around performance artist, master craftswoman. She's just a fleshball of awesomeness! Again, really setting the bar so much higher in many areas.

I'd love to go to Cali and meet Hannah. That would just make my year - heck, it would really make my year to meet them both! What a nice surprise for you I hope many more surprises come your way like that And good luck on your journey once you receive your tail! I'd certainly call that a good omen <3

Hannah is australian like me, i have heard she swims a lot in our sydney aquarium but i have yet to be so i haven't seen her, still it would be amazing she is sooo amazing her and Mermaid Mahina