Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 138

Thread: The Carolinas?

  1. #81
    dyschordia is

  2. #82
    Member Pod of The South Ayesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    72
    Follow Ayesha On Twitter
    Follow Ayesha on Tumblr Visit Ayesha's Youtube Channel
    Mermaid Catkid, aloha! My parents live in Enoree, very close to Greenville!

  3. #83
    I was just at Myrtle Beach about 2 weeks ago. I wish I would have seen this earlier. Maybe next year.
    That awkward moment when someone says mermaids aren't real... And I'm standing right next to them...

    <3 I also go by
    Mermaid Myra as that is my business persona



    Check out my new Instagram page! <3
    https://www.instagram.com/mermaidmyraofficial/

    Come visit me on FaceBook!
    https://www.facebook.com/mermaidmyra/

    Swim by my YouTube channel!

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7...J8Shs1b10Psjrg

    ~Formerly known as "Mermaid Nerin"~


  4. #84
    Matthews

    Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

  5. #85
    Hi Carolina Mers! I grew up in Southern Pines, NC and I'm I'll be down visiting my family from about April 4th-18th. I'd love to meet with any of you in the area! I'm also starting my first silicone tail project, so I'd love to get a look at some of your beautiful silicone tails as I work on my design! Anyone around?
    Lauren Chu ~ Mermaid Soluna
    HamptonsMermaid.com @HamptonsMermaid
    Miss Mermaid USA 2016/17, Miss Mermaid International 2016/17 2nd Runner Up


  6. #86
    I'm in South Carolina! I'm from Columbia but I go to school in Clemson. I also frequently travel to the coast so let me know if anyone wants to meet up/where!!

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by HamptonsMermaid View Post
    Hi Carolina Mers! I grew up in Southern Pines, NC and I'm I'll be down visiting my family from about April 4th-18th. I'd love to meet with any of you in the area! I'm also starting my first silicone tail project, so I'd love to get a look at some of your beautiful silicone tails as I work on my design! Anyone around?
    I am so sorry I missed you post. I havnt' been on much and didnt see this sooner

  8. #88
    Hey I live in Charlotte but travel all over North and South Carolina I would love to meet up with other mers☺

    Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

  9. #89
    there are a couple of us near Raleigh/Durham. If you are ever coming up that way, let us know

  10. #90
    Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Piedmont Triad, NC
    Posts
    1,495
    If the Greensboro Aquatic Center (home of NC Mer-Mania) isn't holding a swim meet we try to meet there on Wednesdays. I try to post schedules on the Triad Merfolk Facebook page when I can.



    (Formerly known as Æolius)

  11. #91
    Member Chesapeake Pod Tom Cardwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Serena Sydney View Post
    Hey I live in Charlotte but travel all over North and South Carolina I would love to meet up with other mers☺

    Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
    I'm here in East Charlotte, I work in Mint Hill.
    I sometimes swim at the Marion Diehl Rec Center Pool on Tyvola Road (about 2 miles west of SouthPark Mall). Waiting for the uptown Mecklenburg Aquatic Center to reopen in June. I also drive to Greensboro NC to swim with Merman Dan and take care of my mother who lives there.[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)][/COLOR]

  12. #92
    Well I would love to have A mermeetup with all the mers in the area soon.

    Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

  13. #93
    Member Chesapeake Pod Tom Cardwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    70
    Maybe Sunday May 8th. Marion Diehl pool is open from 1pm-4:30pm for open swim.
    My merlings (7 and 9 with tails) and I can make it.

  14. #94
    I would love to but with other mers.
    Being under 18 and all lol.

    So if anyone else can then I can try

    Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

  15. #95
    Also if it can be other then that Sunday(it's my mom's bday that day)

    Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

  16. #96
    Member Pod of The South Ayesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    72
    Follow Ayesha On Twitter
    Follow Ayesha on Tumblr Visit Ayesha's Youtube Channel
    Squeeeee~! I think I will be visiting my little brother throughout the summer in Enoree, SC. I'll stalk the Facebook page and if our schedules align I know I would LOVE to join you guys, and I'm sure my little brother would have a FINtastic time too!
    Mai ke kai mai ke ola, e malama I ke kai.

  17. #97
    Facebook page??

  18. #98
    I'm in Columbia, SC! I also regularly visit family at the coast. Columbia is basically an hour and a half from anywhere in the state/Charlotte, NC. Let me know if you're near the area and want to flip fins some time!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by aureliamermaid View Post
    I'm in Columbia, SC! I also regularly visit family at the coast. Columbia is basically an hour and a half from anywhere in the state/Charlotte, NC. Let me know if you're near the area and want to flip fins some time!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey if your every in the area of Greensboro/ Charlotte and want to swim let me know. I'm still waiting for my tail but would love a swim buddy!!

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid AshleyML View Post
    Hey if your every in the area of Greensboro/ Charlotte and want to swim let me know. I'm still waiting for my tail but would love a swim buddy!!
    Sure thing! Let me know if you're ever down this way, too!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •