Page 112 of 430 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Senior Member Pod of Cali MarkF's Avatar
    Coldest here is 0c, only at night and only for a few weeks. Daytime is almost always sunny and seldom below 21c.
    Have any friends with a hot tub, that's warm. Little wine, ya- You'll feel good in no time.
    I may grow old, but I'll never grow up.
    It really upsets dull people!

We are in autumn season which means lots of rain and grey days and cold GRRRRR
    Can't wait for it to be summer again!

We're in Autumn- so glad the heat wave is over, three days ago we were in 80+ degree weather, it sucked. Fire season here goes through October, because it's not exactly unusual. I am in San Diego, on the coast... thank goodness for the marine layer!

Adalira , the video was really cute. I understand being sick from stress, though. It does lower the immune response.

Senior Member Pod of Cali MarkF's Avatar
    Adalira when you get up the suns is coming out and it'll be warmer! Time for you to get to bed now, have Mermaid adventures in your dreams and enjoy tomorrow.
    I may grow old, but I'll never grow up.
    It really upsets dull people!

Senior Member Pod of the Southwest Vrindavana Starfish's Avatar
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish On Twitter Add Vrindavana Starfish on Facebook
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish on Tumblr Visit Vrindavana Starfish's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by deepblue View Post
    We're in Autumn- so glad the heat wave is over, three days ago we were in 80+ degree weather, it sucked. Fire season here goes through October, because it's not exactly unusual. I am in San Diego, on the coast... thank goodness for the marine layer!

Adalira , the video was really cute. I understand being sick from stress, though. It does lower the immune response.
    Lucky. I was so happy when it finally got down to 90°f this past week. I'm in Arizona. We're just now getting out of Hell and into summer. Autumn will start around December, maybe.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    I'm so jealous! We never got a summer to speak of this year in New Jersey! I love the heat, and we just didn't get it.

Follow Vrindavana Starfish on Tumblr Visit Vrindavana Starfish's Youtube Channel
    You can have it. Although, I DO NOT miss the snow. I used to live in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkF View Post
    It looks like they cut a little tape to look in and the handlers used the holes as hand holds to carry it.
    I would think if it was the Gov they would have taped it closed again. The locations and how makes me think it's fine.
    Looks to me the box wasn't up to the task.
    If it's like that, it means that Aurore just shoved the tail into the cardboard box without anything to protect it. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia View Post
    If it's like that, it means that Aurore just shoved the tail into the cardboard box without anything to protect it. :/
    WHAAAAAT?!
    If she really did, I'm gonna be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Arion View Post
    WHAAAAAT?!
    I haven't seen ut myself, but my mom could touch all over the tail when she put her and in the holes. She said there wasn't any bubblewrap.
    If customs or whoever now messed with my package didn't take it out, there wasn't any from the beginning.
    In the unboxing video from Mermaid Manuela there's bubblewrap inside, so yeah I don't know. I'm making an unboxing video as well, so you'll see how it ends up.

im going to have to throw this one in here,

Halloween turned out to be such a dud, I spent all night repairing my retired blue tail because the new tail's new fluke has to be remade smaller and I need a monofin replacement (im quite sure you can put 2 and 2 together). I overslept and ran to a mermaid event I was going to co host with cookie, but my husband/ assistant literally went pale on me and started having chest pain, we turned tail and went to the emergency room while I texted cookie I couldn't make it , thank goodness he is okay. Then I had to get my hair trimmed an inch or two, nope 7 inches GONE! I don't like my hair short and I could just:.

my entire week hasn't been the best either, but I shall do what I must always do- look at the positive side of it all. Its a new month.

I think all the elsa's that came out for candy two nights ago "let it go" .... we suddenly have snow in toronto.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Lemon juice sounds like an idea.... or a bag of salt. Both would hurt like a bitch if thrown in the eyes lol.

NYM - I'm sorry, I'm glad he's okay <3 and bahhh I hate it when hairdressers do that, been done to me far too much in the past!
    User previously known as "Kat Arnold".

- Mermaid Lilium Fanpage -
    - Photography Fanpage -

Quote Originally Posted by New York Mermaid View Post

Halloween turned out to be such a dud, I spent all night repairing my retired blue tail because the new tail's new fluke has to be remade smaller and I need a monofin replacement (im quite sure you can put 2 and 2 together). I overslept and ran to a mermaid event I was going to co host with cookie, but my husband/ assistant literally went pale on me and started having chest pain, we turned tail and went to the emergency room while I texted cookie I couldn't make it , thank goodness he is okay. Then I had to get my hair trimmed an inch or two, nope 7 inches GONE! I don't like my hair short and I could just:.

my entire week hasn't been the best either, but I shall do what I must always do- look at the positive side of it all. Its a new month.
    I'm glad he's ok! I'm so sorry about your hair! I've had that happen way too many times, so I learned to trim it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lilium View Post
    Lemon juice sounds like an idea.... or a bag of salt. Both would hurt like a bitch if thrown in the eyes lol.
    Hairspray and a cigarette lighter. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Mermaid View Post

I hope he is feeling better!
    And I HATE when hairdressers get all scissor-happy

WHAAAAAT?!
    I just got this from Aurore:
    "hello,

no there was no bubble wrap"

So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that just sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia View Post
    I just got this from Aurore:
    "hello,

no there was no bubble wrap"

So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that just sucks
    I know Aurore a little because I already exchanged with her. I am so going to tell her a piece of my mind when I will go home. This is totally unprofessional. She put bubble wrap for an Italian customer but not for you?! I can't condone that at all. Tails are fragile! She should have expected that!

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

I know Aurore a little because I already exchanged with her. I am so going to tell her a piece of my mind when I will go home. This is totally unprofessional. She put bubble wrap for an Italian customer but not for you?! I can't condone that at all. Tails are fragile! She should have expected that!

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk
    She said that she were out of bubblewrap, and couldn't get more for 15 days and she didn't want me to wait.
    We'll sure, I can understand that, but there's must have been another material to stuff it with? Toiletpaper at least, haha.

Even bunched-up old newspapers would have been better than nothing! I'm shocked that someone would ship something as delicate and expensive as a tail without any form of protection. :/

Page 112 of 430 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast