Page 407 of 430 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 8583

Thread: B!TC# IT OUT!

Thanks guys it's defiantly frustrating. He said we can talk about it tonight when he gets home from work.
    On one hand I don't want to make him cancel with his friends because we are going to a beach we haven't been to before and his friends have. I also don't want the guys to feel bad because it's not their fault they didn't know.
    On the other hand I'm serious when I say I can't remember the last time we spent any time alone together away from other distractions. I guess depending on what time he gets home on Saturday we can spend some time together at the beach next to our house. I could also possibly make him watch the kids while I go take mermaid exercise class next weekend.

My anxiety just decided it wanted to attack me today. Ive been a little stressed but nothing major. I just want it to calm down by tonight so I can get some sleep. Just wanted to tell someone about it. So thanks for being someone!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Aegean View Post
    My anxiety just decided it wanted to attack me today. Ive been a little stressed but nothing major. I just want it to calm down by tonight so I can get some sleep. Just wanted to tell someone about it. So thanks for being someone!
    Aw man I'm sorry I know how bad anxiety attacks can be. I'm glad you have this forum to post about it on. If you don't mind any advice, if you can just sit down in front of the tv eat something comforting slowly drink some water. You can put the tv on low just for background noise maybe some soft music instead.

That is really lame Khaleesi. I definitely think you should do something nice for yourself! Sometimes even our favorite people let us down and it really hurts - but some of the best medicine is to spend some time with yourself - that way you can do whatever you want to do without worrying about what the other person wants to do.

Princess Aegean - I hope you sleep well tonight! Luckily it is almost the weekend so you will have some time to relax soon!

Hang in there mers!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel
    OMFG here comes my personal drama...

So my fishy friends like some of you may or may not know that i live in a shelter because me and my mom just recently moved to the united states from my home island Puerto Rico , none of our more established family in this town extended a hand to help us out we stood in the streets last winter for 3 whole days before we got emergency placement the place was horrible but im great full my mom had a place to sleep in warmth i quickly got a job at a warehouse stacking boxes and picking boxes and more frigin boxes lol but yeah thanks to my income we were moved to another type of shelter a transitional type so from here we will move to our own place soon.

Any whoo theres this neighbor (shes a drug addict) that we suspect comes in to our house to steal our food supplies or other meager stuff the kind of stuff you wouldn't notice were gone for a while it continues to happen even when the house is locked, i believe she has a replica of our key because a few weeks back i came up and left the keys on the table my mom came up after me cause i go up the stairs super quick i was in my room, by the time my mom came up the keys where not there and i was 100% sure i had left them at the table thats what i always do its just instinct any ways a few weeks later my mom was ranting in a very loud voice how some one must have stolen the keys cause there was no other way for them to be gone, guess what that same day me and my mom had cleaned the house and rearanged furniture one because she still had hope of finding the keys somewhere and two because the shelter has cleanliness inspections every few days so you know we cleaned and stuff the keys where nowhere to be found, we took a break to smoke some seaweed outside and when we came back up the keys magically appeared next to the couch, and i say magically because be swept and moped all the floors cause my mom with her OCD meticulously likes everything clean and i mean EVERYTHING when she told me where shed found them i told her that those keys must have been left there because there was no way we cleaned and rearranged the furniture and not noticed such an obvious thing right there in our faces, so thats why i believe she has a key to our house constantly theres things missing like sugar or dish washing detergent, ive informed the office to check the camera recording to see if they can find any proof of this but they have done little to nothing about the matter.
    My mom is at the point where she will fight her if she catches her in any slick move needles to say they are both Puertoricans so its natural our neighbor would comply to a fist fight but even though my mother can mop the whole street with her we cant risk loosing out home and the chance at an apartment after were so close to getting out of this hell hole ill sit down with the administrators on Monday to discuss the issue again if i see no effort from their part ill go up a step and call the offices in Boston and they are basically the big boss so hopefully they put someone to work in this situation before it escalates into something worse. Thanks for listening to my problems.

(This was relocated)

That is horrible Mortimer. I really hope they do something about it and right away.
    Good luck and I hope your mom and you get into your own place soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pod of New England
    thanks Leen they better do something about it before it becomes a issue bigger than it should be

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

what the actual hell Mortimer that is INSANE!!!

First off, I am sorry you had to have the experience at all of the shelters. I am glad those services exist but it sucks you needed to use them.

How is this neighbor able to keep breaking into your space? I wonder if picking up a safe might help to put things in? I'll try to brain storm ideas that's so frustrating

Pod of New England
    Thanks for your concern Raina but unfortunately she is our next door neighbor but there are cameras all over the place and even though i may be a spiritual person i know things wont just vanish contentiously like that so hopefully they will take the proper steps in solving the issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

B!TC# IT OUT!

The cameras they have up might be just for show and might not actually work. Some places do that. You can do some easy tricks to know when she has been in the house without her knowing. Things like leaving a piece of paper in the door so if it has already fallen to the ground before you got home, you know she was there. You can youtube cheap home security videos. I've seen one that used forks as a lock. Worth checking out.

Going to complain about my roommate AGAIN for a moment, so please excuse the same-old issues that I have mentioned before coming back up.

For those not following my growing-issues-with-roommate saga, here is a quick synopsis:

My one roommate and I used to be relatively close friends until we moved in together with a bunch of other guys. Things went sour, because he decided to hold all of our RPG sessions (with my best friend and other friends) specifically when I couldn't be there. He cut me out of the game, and I was upset. Then a snowball of other events happened which made us almost mortal enemies with each other, including my cat peeing on his stuff, him purposely holding game nights with my friends and excluding me from every one, and forcing my friends to change their plans to be with him when they had originally planned on hanging out with me.

Last year, he found himself homeless, and my best friend took him in to our house and let him share a room with another one of our housemates. His car died before he moved out of the last apartment, so he constantly needs rides to and from work and activities EVERY DAY. My best friend, being the nice, autistic person that she is, can't say no to anyone- and is now forced to drive him everywhere, even if it exhausts her. As the mom-friend, she feels responsible for him all the time. Since last year, she has less and less best-friend time to spend with me, even if we live in the same house. This other roommate has her under his thumb, and spends every day with her, and I would consider myself lucky if I could get a few hours with her every few months.

So the other day was her birthday. Knowing her, she usually wants a small, intimate dinner with friends, no giant party or anything. My other roommate put himself in charge of festivities for her birthday, and he planned a huge surprise party and a night out at a local tourist destination. All of the other roommates and friends knew these plans, except for me. So, seeing that I cannot stand to be in his presence anymore, I decided to seek out my own friends for comfort. Before I left, I gave him a chance to tell me what the plans were, so that I wouldn't miss my best friend's birthday. The response? "I dunno, we might be going to Wonderworks, because she hasn't been there, but I'm not sure." No actual time given to come back, so I just waited at my friend's house for someone to tell me what the plans exactly were.

So I waited, and waited. I ended up texting my best friend, because it was getting super late and I hadn't heard anything back yet. Apparently he told her that he told me EXACTLY what the plans were, what time I should be there, and all of the necessary information- but I decided not to come. I missed her entire party and friend get-together, because this little a-hole lied to her. To top it all off, he has also been passive-aggressively talking smack about me all over facebook for a good long while, even though I haven't even done anything to him. I was so hurt that I contemplated cutting again.

I know she is autistic, and she probably doesn't know that I'm hurting massively over all of this, but it also looks like she made her decision. She chose him over me. And now I'm left alone without a best friend, living in a house with five other people, and one person that makes my life absolutely miserable.

Just one more year until my boyfriend moves down, and I can get out of this mess.

EDIT: I also thought over this situation, and while I know blaming is wrong, I feel like I'm still the one at fault. I probably wouldn't have missed her party if I had come back home much earlier, or just didn't leave at all. I may have gotten upset over nothing, but at this point, I don't know.
    Last edited by MermaidCelesteFL; 04-29-2017 at 05:29 PM.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

I hadn't planned on participating in this thread, but Celeste I am so sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds like that guy has been really nasty to you. And I'm especially sorry that it's had a huge impact where your autistic friend is concerned. Have you had a chance to talk to this friend, maybe explain your exact feelings about the situation, and what it looks like from your perspective? She may be totally unaware of how her choices affected you. I know that sometimes, if I'm hurting over something, I want the person who did it to me to somehow realise it, but people aren't mind readers and cannot just guess at your feelings.

I really hope you manage to get out of this situation soon. Is there anyone else you could talk to in the meantime? You deserve to have a real friend who has your back no matter what. Know that, at the very least, there are lots of very benevolent souls on here who I'm sure would have your back in a heartbeat.
    Glinda Rose
    A.K.A. Your Bubbliness

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/ZNXtyNg9u1SF2" width="480" height="272" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Celeste, this is NOT your fault. That guy is being extremely immature, and it sucks that other people have to pay for his actions. I went through something similar a year or so ago. You aren't alone. If you need another friend, I'll be down in Florida in two weeks

Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeniusUnicorn View Post
    The cameras they have up might be just for show and might not actually work. Some places do that. You can do some easy tricks to know when she has been in the house without her knowing. Things like leaving a piece of paper in the door so if it has already fallen to the ground before you got home, you know she was there. You can youtube cheap home security videos. I've seen one that used forks as a lock. Worth checking out.

Weve have set up booby traps and some where triggered which let us to believe she really was coming into our unit, and fortunately the cameras aren't just for show because these a monitor in the office where you can see a live feed of all the cameras around and inside the building so they should or have caught her on tape i swear if they don't do anything to ensure my family safety ill sue the administration we are at that limit where we cant even step outside without having to lock everything and the constant paranoia is too much for me i have some mental issues due to some childhood trauma and i swear every time the neighbors upstairs make a noise at night my mind goes into a frenzy thinking shes under the effects and braking into our unit for who knows what reason some night i cant even sleep due to this situation. Im currently receiving counseling and my therapist has also made some moves to see this fixed but to no avail yet.

Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Mortimer, I am very sorry to hear of your circumstances and yet I admire you so much for being strong and diligent to change them. I don't mean to be intrusive but with you carrying the burden of your family's income can your Mom find work to help you guys get out of there?

Pod of New England
    Thanks Keiris, unfortunately she was fired do to her health she is suffering from what she doesn't want to admit is bone Cancer. She had cancer 15 years ago in her ovaries she was diagnosed after giving birth to my kid brother she survived through kemo for 6 years after being diagnosed and was finally cured, ive always taken care of her when she couldn't do it for herself so id know when something is wrong she has been having minor bone fractures and joint dislocations from doing every day things like walking and lifting things the most recent was about two months ago she was putting the groceries in place (because im the one who carries them 3 flights up stairs) and fracture her index and middle finger while placing the gallon of milk, i went with her to the hospital and the doctor said that from that it looks like she has a type of osteoporosis all over her body it was devastating for me i even had to step out the room for a few minutes while i worked up the strength not to explode in tears which is hard for me as i am a cold person exempt for when it comes to my mom i swear sometimes i think the umbilical was never cut lol, but when we got home i sat down with her and she talked about how she feared it could be cancer creeping up for round two we both cried for a bit but she's a fighter. We even discussed that if she were in a state where it was terminal that she would stop treatment and spend her last days happily, i didn't even know what to think i still don't think ill be sane after she is gone but well cross that bridge when i get to it... so yeah thats why she was told she couldn't work anymore as a CNA care giver or should i say the nurse that takes care of the elderly, its a shame cause she went to college and got a bachelors degree on that, hopefully when she gets better shell be able to do what she loves again but for now im the only one that works, its hard but we all got to do it

Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

My goodness, Mortimer. Life just isn't giving you much of a break is it? That's all terrible. You seem to be holding up well though considering the circumstances. Just make sure you don't hold it all in until you're too overwhelmed to function.

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Mortimer, my heart goes out to you. I hope your Mom is able to recover and regain some strength. You possess an inner strength to shoulder such a burden. I think you share a similar strength as Raina. Both beautiful on the outside and STRONG, very strong yet quite vulnerable on the inside.

Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiris View Post
    Mortimer, my heart goes out to you. I hope your Mom is able to recover and regain some strength. You possess an inner strength to shoulder such a burden. I think you share a similar strength as Raina. Both beautiful on the outside and STRONG, very strong yet quite vulnerable on the inside.
    Keiris that means a lot to me thank you and the community for the support i swear if it weren't for y'all id be in a ward by now this community has always been like a fallout shelter for me throughout the years, when life hit me Mernetwork had something somewhere that would lift me up again be it seeing others go through similar things and still move on, it gives me strength. I've gained a deep admiration for Raina recently, i didn't understand her at first but then i learned about her and i knew she was someone to be respected for the strength she has i couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose my mom i don't think id be able to get through it but seeing her gave me some hope.

Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Pod of New England
    Im so sad i just learned that one of my good friends committed suicide i feel so hopeless right now cause i dont even know why he did it he was only 21 we went to high school together he was always smiling and making jokes he had a great heart we even swam together to open sea because he wanted to go to the far away rock i always talked bout i hadn't seen him in 2 years that ive been in the US but we maintained communication through fb he never told me things were so bad sure he had troubles but who doesn't R.I.P Gabriel ▪️

Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Page 407 of 430 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417 ... LastLast