Thread: Back from Florida- No Photoshoot :-/

Unhappy Back from Florida- No Photoshoot :-/

well florida was great however the photo/vid shoot was a no go, I had a small issue with the tail and i already alerted stephanie to it, she's well aware of the situation and it will be shipping it back to her to fix that said issue. at the moment i cant disclose much but lets just say i didint know mermaids could shed..lol I did get some little practice vids here and there.. along with smacking into the camera woman headfirst..

Im ironically wasnt upset about it just was more concerned cause i know stephanie uses this paint on other mers tails, then again it takes quite a bit to make me mad..lol But im glad stephanie is going to take care of this issue she calmed my concern and well I know there will be other photoshoots to come.. But till then i leave you with me crashing head first into my camerawoman..lol

Last edited by New York Mermaid; 05-29-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    createx comes off, any acrylic paint will, and alex will 'shed' it's sort of the nature of the beast when having an alex made tail. Sorry that happened. Hope you enjoyed your trip anway

ah it happens i suppose, I had a great time either way

Sorry to hear that about you're tail. I have not had the chance to swim in mine yet...hope it won't do the same. Glad you had a good time!
    Last edited by Sea Pearl; 05-29-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Im just glad its going to be fixed, Stephanie is so sweet and understanding.. I cant even thank her enough

Is there any type of coating you can put on the tail to stop the paint from shedding? It could still happen anyway even after putting on a coat of some kind I guess but would be still handy to know if there is a way around it.

thats good news I hope she fixes that im getting a tail made from her and she hasnt started yet b/c shes waiting for my oceanika fluke to come in hope whatever she does to yours helps mine.

She figured it out using an extra layer of latex and she's using a new type of paint, which is awesome ! see thats the great thing about stephanie she gets alerted to a problem and finds a way to fix it and puts that experience into future tails Dont you worry she's great