Thread: Mer Support Group- Come for the Stories, Stay for the Hugs

Post Mer Support Group- Come for the Stories, Stay for the Hugs

I figured since some of us have those "feeling down ,upset or sad" moments (poor raina had it pretty bad too) I felt we should have a thread where we can share our moments of unhappiness and get some mer hugs, and Good vibes (or juju lol) sent to everyone who needs it..

Today in particular was horrible.. I was suppose to be at the mermaid parade, but i kept feeling this sharp pain in my right shoulder/arm- I ended up going to the Emergency room- apparently I tore the supraspinatus (sp?) tendon in my shoulder - it controls the upper and side movements of your arm.. (i think i overworked myself) im not allowed to swim for the next 2 weeks.. im a landlocked mermaid and its summertime.. this sucks..

ohh no D: thats awful, lanai! you poor thing... i hope you feel better soon, just relax and let it heal that way you can swim again as soon as your two weeks are up! <3
    and no more overworking yourself! lol.
    *hugs*

thanks brianna,

Im always on the go, but im going to try and take it easy- not that i want to. but no choice here.

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    Whaaat? D: How in the sea did you do that? That's awful! But it's a good thing you caught it now and just have to rest. It could of been surgery or worse? Take it easy Hope you feel better!

What? Noooo! I'm so sorry that you have to miss the parade!
    Next year we can go together!
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG