Thread: Fabrics, Latex and Silicone mermaid tails !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fabrics, Latex and Silicone mermaid tails !

All original designs and conceptions are the property of Mercurious (for example, HH dispositive, Liratail or the Galaxy color)

Sorry for my english if I did mistakes, this isn't my native language. Please, this thread is reserved to people from Europe (or other people all over the world who can pay horrible shipping costs ) cause I live in France.

Fabric tails

I can make a tail based on the design you want, with the monofin you want ! It only takes one week for me to make one ! Prices depend of your design and measurments.

Latex tails

Advantages: Lower price than a silicone tail, paint job easier so less expensive to do and more possibilities to do special painting designs.
    Disadvantages: less durable than silicon (which has a lifetime of virtually unlimited), it only lasts a few years. Less shiny than silicone, but compensates with metallic colors available.

°~Available Designs~°

One scale pattern available (3D scales)
    Tail size : Tailor-made
    3 to 5 different fin designs (Liratail, as mine, Splash, Dol-fin, or custom design !)
    You can add additionnal fins (dorsal, pectoral or heel fins)
    Colors is as your own will !

All imaginable colors are available ! Iridiscent or matt !

A latex tail can cost from 300$ to 600$, depending to your design and measurments.

Silicone tails

°~Available Designs~°
    One scale pattern available (3D scales)
    Tail size : Tailor-made
    3 to 5 different fin designs (Liratail, as mine, Splash, Dol-fin, an exclusive h2o fluke, or custom design !)
    You can add additionnal fins (dorsal, pectoral or heel fins)
    Colors is as your own will !

All imaginable colors are available ! Iridiscent or matt !

A silicone tail is made with Dragon Skin silicone on a spandex base-coat (can be on neoprene but more expensive), painted with psycho paint, and can cost from 600$ to 1600$, depending to your design and measurments.

Option
    HH dispositive : The HH (Hide-Heel) dispositive was invented to hide your heels. It does not disturb you during swimming but the tail is harder to put on your legs. The HH dispositive require the mold of your heels or to accept a basic version for everyone but not so well-fitted than a molded HH.

My first silicone mermaid tail (Liratail without 3D effect, 3D scales, 5 colors: dark blue, turquoise, silver, gold, white, h2o style dorsal fin, worst silicone ever !)

Photos of working progress and tails soon ! For more information go to my website : http://mercurious.forum-gratuit.tv/
    I will add the english part soon !

Mermaid Lira

PS : Serious people only !
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Mermaid Lira; 07-31-2012 at 12:48 PM.