Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pod of Florida

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Rillia's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Rillia on Facebook
    Hello! I am also in florida. The Tampa Bay area to be exact. Would like to meet some people and have some new mer friends. It's nice to have a common interest in something where people are on your level of mentality. I appreciate this site/forum. I'm glad to be a part of it. Summer is coming up, who has plans of traveling to different places?
    User formerly known as "Mermaid Brooke".

Mermaid Rillia

Im from Sarasota FL originally but i live in Puerto Rico (still counts as south!)
    Someone should make a pod for us in the Caribbean!
    Anyways, i should be moving back to FL next year so i can study Special FX makeup and costuming~

I think I'll be down there at the end of this month/beginning of next month! Florida here I come!
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

OOOhhhh let us florida mers know. maybe we can arrange something?

Mermaid Rillia

ooOoOoO I second that, maybe a mer meet-n-greet ^.^

I'm from Florida as well (a few minutes from Weeki Wachee, actually) and would love to meet up with some fellow Florida mers and mers visiting our lovely Sunshine State! It's great weather for mermaiding...

Almost summer, which means swimming season is coming!

Mermaid Rillia

Help Wanted: Mermaids needed to swim, splash, play, and chat with humans! You must be in the SW Florida area. Additional information will be sent to those interested. If you'd like to apply, please message me with your email address for an application. Auditions will be held in the next couple of weeks for those whose application is accepted.

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Pod of The South

well mer-palooza is going to be in the heart of this pods state in sunny orlando florida also for more information on this event go to Mer-Palooza.com for all the details and the room block is now ready to go for the event tickets are now going fast because the pirates want to have more attendees than the mermaids so by your tickets today and out do the florida pirates

Quote Originally Posted by malinghi View Post
    For now I've moved this to Pod of the South, which is going to be renamed Gulf Coast Pod when I get around to it. All this stuff could be tweaked and modified later, but for now LA to FL is all one pod.
    Not trying to sound dumb here but I've been under the impression I'm in the South pod. I just saw another thread that had a map with Arkansas in the Midwest area. So I guess Arkansas wouldn't be part of the South pod anymore?

I wouldn't worry too much about boundary lines. Technically, I'm not in the Great Lakes pod but they're still the closest Mers to me.
    Alveric

For my novel, The Accidental Mermaid, go to http://mermaidsofxanadu.com/
    Coming in 2014: ​Spindrift

Wouldnt it be so cool, if one day, we managed to get as many merpeople from FL as possible to meet at a certain beach, get their tails, meet at a very unpopular bit of the beach, meaning one with little to no people, and swim to the place that has a lot more people, and maybe even sing? xD I would love to see reactions of the people on land be all O.O

Member Pod of Cali Merman Craig (Delphinar)'s Avatar
    I'm from California, but I go to Florida for college. So maybe I'm also part of this pod.

I'm in the Charlotte county region. So yay. I'm shocked there are so many mers out there.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of The South
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidMarie View Post
    Wouldnt it be so cool, if one day, we managed to get as many merpeople from FL as possible to meet at a certain beach, get their tails, meet at a very unpopular bit of the beach, meaning one with little to no people, and swim to the place that has a lot more people, and maybe even sing? xD I would love to see reactions of the people on land be all O.O
    I've been wanting to do something like this for ages. I was thinking somewhere like Rainbow Springs, as the swimming there is just fantastic (and perfect for pictures and video), and there's a large picnic area and bathrooms and everything. It's a 2.00 admission fee per person, but everything else is free. I'll work on it after this summer, I'm so busy these days I can't keep my mind on one thing long enough... Wow, I really am turning into a fish LOL

Facebook: Mermaid Moonflower 月 花
    *The user formerly known as FlowerBite*

I'm from the Jacksonville area of Florida (Fleming Island to be exact), and I would love to meet some local mers!
    ~Daughter of the Ocean, Princess of the Waves~
    Not really active, but always mermaidy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/FloridaMerfolk/

I'm from Jacksonville, Florida
    Mermaid Kisses and Starfish Wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by melbel1023 View Post
    i'm from florida! but now i live in georgia for school....which doesn't seem to have a pod here =/

we do!
    theres several of us here in georgia dear.

Senior Member Pod of The South Rivertee's Avatar
    Follow Rivertee On Twitter Add Rivertee on Facebook
    Follow Rivertee on Tumblr
    Jax mer firstcoast has quite a few mers. We're even influencing the cosplay communities to join the mermaid pods!

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

Formerly known as Kaguria the Kitsune Mermaid

Junior Member Pod of The South Dannia's Avatar
    Add Dannia on Facebook
    Visit Dannia's Youtube Channel
    I'm from Chipley Florida. Tis a small city about 50 miles north of Panama City Beach.
    Doubt there are any Mers that live around here, but you never know.