Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pod of Florida

Really?! That's amazing!! I believe I'm about 30 minutes or so from Disney, I'm still trying to figure out where everything is lol

Haha same for me! I just moved down here from Michigan so I've been trying to scout out good swimming spots

Mermaid Ashley Crossman emerges in Florida waters

Hey Mermaid Ashley Crossman here! Looking to make more Mermaid friends! I am trying to get on this site once a week at least so I can learn this site better I have a mermaid website I would love some attention on it or like my facebookpage.com/mermaidtailparty I sell items people can use in mermaid events I design most items myself I have 2 types of tails for sale I didn't design But I have design my own tail and it will be available soon it's fabric. I am on the east coast of Florida but I love ginnie springs and want to have a mermaid meet up swim there. ow my site is mermaidtailparty.com hehe

Name:  73c90842ae139e71c2d20add0876a659.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  134.6 KB

Junior Member Pod of The South
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidashley View Post
    Hey Mermaid Ashley Crossman here! Looking to make more Mermaid friends! I am trying to get on this site once a week at least so I can learn this site better I have a mermaid website I would love some attention on it or like my facebookpage.com/mermaidtailparty I sell items people can use in mermaid events I design most items myself I have 2 types of tails for sale I didn't design But I have design my own tail and it will be available soon it's fabric. I am on the east coast of Florida but I love ginnie springs and want to have a mermaid meet up swim there. ow my site is mermaidtailparty.com hehe

Name:  73c90842ae139e71c2d20add0876a659.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  134.6 KB
    I have two question. How long will that sale be running and how do I figure out if my niece letter size? She told me she is a junior size 5. She 16 btw so I think she might have a tiny bit of growing left. I ask about the sale because I got to see who much I have left on my paycheck next Friday. Thank you