Thread: Fish Butts! The official brand of tails sold by Mermaid Parties!

Fish Butts! The official brand of tails sold by Mermaid Parties!

Hi everyone! Stephanie (you may also know me by Stevi) here! I wanted to tell everyone I've officially separated my tail making from the Mermaid Parties I host here in Colorado Springs. I have a new facebook page and website dedicated solely to selling tails and tops. Mermaid Parties website and facebook are now officially only for booking parties.
    Check out the new facebook and website for future tail postings from Fish Butts!

www.facebook.com/fishbuttsforsale

www.fish-butts.com

Thanks everyone for your support in getting me this far! I'm super excited!

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Now we need Barnes & Barnes to record a.... flip-side... of their wondrous hit:

(Formerly known as Æolius)

lol that's funny Aeolius!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    so awesome, congrats stef

Thank you Raina! I'm so excited about it. I found out there's another Mermaid Parties in Florida who do what I do but no realistic tails and I kinda wanted an original brand name for my tails, especially since I'm working on a silicone tail

How fun! I can't wait to see your silicone version, and I've followed your "Fish-Butts" page on Facebook. Congratulations on your new company!

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Explore the S.E.A. with me!
    Facebook

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Sometimes when a name gnaws at the back of your noggin, you have to act on it. I remember driving down the road, one day, and I was thinking squid...medieval... medieval...squid... SQUIDIEVAL! I ran home and registered the URL, to practice with WordPress.
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Actually, I have to give credit to my boyfriend Jamie for the name He has called me fish butt since I started doing the mermaid thing and he asked me one day if he could tell people when they ask what I do for a living that I make "fish butts" lol so I just had to use it. The cutest thing about it is, he's never seen Aquamarine, he came up with that all on his own

Love it Steph! Congrats and I love the name
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
    There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    ~ETSY: Trove by the Sea~Google +~FACEBOOK~
    mermaidmarissa.studios@gmail.com

"Imagine a life of wonder"

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Love the name!
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of the Great Lakes
    so excited to get my fish butt(;
    I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges
    Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Alice in Wonderland

formerly 'sophiadarling'

SUCH a cute name! I love it!! I changed the info and links on the tailmakers page, and then name on the forums/review system will be changed shortly. Also if you like I can change your Mermaid Parties username to FishButts and/or even merge the accounts. I'd be no trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Wingéd Mermaid View Post
    SUCH a cute name! I love it!! I changed the info and links on the tailmakers page, and then name on the forums/review system will be changed shortly. Also if you like I can change your Mermaid Parties username to FishButts and/or even merge the accounts. I'd be no trouble
    Thank you for doing that! I really appreciate it! And it's ok, I don't need to merge them. The Mermaid Parties is just local, but my tails I sell world wide. I don't mind keeping them separate Not many Colorado Springs Mers on here but it's all good. Thanks again! That's awesome!

Had to add that a friend of mine has ben calling me a "Fish Butt" for years. *Giggle* I was my nickname over our WoW Ventrillo chat.

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Orca View Post
    Had to add that a friend of mine has ben calling me a "Fish Butt" for years. *Giggle* I was my nickname over our WoW Ventrillo chat.

That's super cute!