Thread: Any mers in the Vancouver area up for a beach clean up?

Any mers in the Vancouver area up for a beach clean up?

Hey guys! I'm looking to get a bunch of people together to help with a beach clean up next month (on a Saturday or Sunday) and I was wondering if any mers in the area would be interested in participating?

Once I have spoken with a few other people I know who are interested in helping out and we have sorted out a date, I will let anyone interested here know what the date and time will be.

It will be taking place at Third Beach in Stanley Park. I was there for a mermaid sighting a few weeks ago and was disgusted to see the mess that people were leaving behind.

Let me know if any of you are interested!

I would be!
    Follow me as I start my journey to become Mermaid Bjossa...
    http://becomingbjossa.blogspot.com/

Excellent! Hopefully I can get a few more people involved! If you have any friends or anyone else you would like to invite along that would be awesome! So far for the dates, it's most like going to happen on a Saturday either the 4th, 18th or the 25th. I'm trying my best to be flexible with people schedules so is there a day that you prefer?

OK! So it looks like I will be going down this Saturday with my boyfriend around 5 or 6pm. If you are still interested in coming out with us Maple, feel free to fire me an email (underwatertales@gmail.com) and I'll let you know where we will be.

If there is anyone else who would like to come, you are also welcome to email me and I will let you where we will be!

I will be going again at the end of the month and again in September for anyone who can't make it.

More details will be posted on my blog!

Darn! I'm at an SCA event all weekend...and the other days I am either in Ottawa for a wedding or Vegas for a Stagette Party.
    Follow me as I start my journey to become Mermaid Bjossa...
    http://becomingbjossa.blogspot.com/