Thread: fireland faerie festival

fireland faerie festival

hello there! just wanted to put something out there, have any of you other mers heard of the faerie festival here in AZ? official website: http://www.westerngatesfaerierealms....ieFestival.htm
    I was thinking that it could be possible to arrange one of those pop up pools they sell at walmart, with a filter to be placed somewhere there (maybe split money as a booth or register as an "act") and call it merfolk lagoon where people can come and see all the merfolk swimming around and as a sort of meeting for the merfolk. We could place a table next to it with business cards there and photo ops. with merfolk who aren't in the pool. What do you think about that? I might not have a tail when it comes around so i might be a randome fairy walking around, but it would still be nice to meet some of you (whom i haven't met before and those i've already met)

just an update on the festival. I believe that it's moved to a waterpark! (or maybe it was castles and coasters? I'll have to check it out again)

Oooo.... I have not heard about it. But I'd like to do it!
    Facebook~ Youtube ~ Instagram
    ~ Phoenix Mermaid ~

OH! This is the event I did. It's now called Otherworlds. Was miserably cold and rainy, but I got to sit near the bumper boats. I don't know what's happening next year, but I know it won't be at Castles n Coasters. I think they were thinking of holding it at my mermaid home (Valley of the Moon), but it's not big enough for the awesome. I believe Moon will be doing her mermaid magic there next year.
    Name:  CIMG2038.JPG
Views: 123
Size:  214.3 KB
    Name:  otherworlds2228.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  89.4 KB
    come find Mermaid-Odette on facebook!
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY

Nice Odette! I was hoping they'd have it in a place that seems more fit for a fairy event! like a nice grassy field in maybe Northern AZ just because in the summer it's so nice out and all the greenery will be out too. But I guess It'll be hard to find hotels for people to rent out near the area if they did that.