View Poll Results: Where should we hold the meet up?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Silver Glen Springs

3 21.43%
  • Alexander Springs

7 50.00%
  • Other (Please state if you haven't already)

4 28.57%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Florida Mermaid Meet-Up! (And those who want to come)

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Gosalyn View Post
    I wish I was! That sounds awesome. Do you preform as a mermaid?
    I perform with a belly dance group there. We do mainly Saidii (Egyptian Folkloric) style dance with some fire dancing and shenanigans involved. This is my fourth year with the troop so I'm excited to return :-) .
    Last edited by Mermaid Mako; 02-20-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    "It is an interesting biological fact that all of us have, in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."
    - President John F. Kennedy

Hey guys, I was wondering if y'all would be interested in meeting at Weeki Wachee, maybe in March?
    ~Daughter of the Ocean, Princess of the Waves~
    Not really active, but always mermaidy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/FloridaMerfolk/

I can as long as its not the weekend of the 15th.
    "It is an interesting biological fact that all of us have, in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."
    - President John F. Kennedy