Thread: Interesting new ebay tail maker

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Interesting new ebay tail maker

from http://kdjphoto.deviantart.com/art/last-one-334322934
    as quoted: custom made latex mermaid tail: http://myworld.ebay.ca/flyinwindxp/

This is all I could find but it looks cool
    Last edited by AniaR; 10-25-2012 at 09:51 PM.

I sure wish there were more pictures and information! It looks like there's no monofin though, maybe just good for dry photoshoots? It sure is pretty, though.

I gotta admit, some of those latex "masks" (ahem) scare me a bit. To each their own!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Elle's Avatar
    Follow Elle On Twitter
    Visit Elle's Youtube Channel
    Yeah the masks are a bit creepy, but I think the latex knickers are scarier

I think I saw that on ebay. I will try and find the link. If its the one I thought I saw its an "inflatable" mermaid tail.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Handmade...item337d4ce9f7

this is what it looks like to me. i dont know how an inflatable mermaid tail would work....it says you can swim in it ::

but it looks more dominatrix to me than anything lol

Yeah, I found it on an art site and the photographer didn't put their information correctly. The first link they gave me to ebay didn't work, then when I asked again they gave me this one so it may not even be the right one. I'm assuming it must be just for fetish/dry photoshoots.

Chesapeake Pod
    I saw these a few days ago. Figured it was just another of those silly latex tail costumes.
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod MerAnthony's Avatar
    Add MerAnthony on Facebook
    I saw that before on ebay it's only for fetish play. Nonswimmable but it does look kinda cool. Now if they had a swimmable version that would be interesting.

don't write it off just because it's fetish. I think it looks super cool and by inflatable it looks to my like it's just part of the flukes to make it look cool. You probably can't swim in it but would be cool for dry and wet photos still. And fairly cheap.

thanks, it's been buggy I can't get the size restraints to stick >.> I might have to remake it