Page 360 of 443 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 8841

Thread: Merbellas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Crazy View Post
    Have to admit, I'm getting a little jumpy. The last proper update I got was a sketch back in JUNE last year. The next lot was (hopefully) going to be the last and then my tail can get started. And, at this point i'm about ready to take whatever I get, regardless of whether it's perfect or not because I'm afraid of waiting another 9 months for another sketch. MerQuest is this year in November and I will be devastated if I can't take my new Merbella tail

Wow.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I know there's been a few people taking up a lot of time. Hopefully soon. Doesn't hurt to send a reminder email.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I can understand why you'd feel like accepting anything, but I'd strongly recommend making sure you're happy with it. You've already waited an age, it would be such a shame if it wasn't quite as you wanted after all that. I really hope you do get in before November!

I can imagine Raven must feel the strain with such a long wait time. I'm new to tail making but not so new to watercolour painting, and I know only too well that something can end up taking a lot longer than you had thought, and it's really stressful when you've got someone waiting for it. All of the Merbella tails look stunning - I can't wait to see everyone's tails when they do get them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I ask how most of you got a spot? I know she posts (rarely) on fb when a spot opens, so I'm just curious since it seems like a lot of you are waiting on tails. If this is rude, let me know, I'm not the best at text speak.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel

Merbellas Thread

I got a spot this time round because I was an existing client. The first time... I think was either dumb luck or exceptionally good timing. I had actually been emailing the old address for 2 weeks and clueless me didn't realise why I wasn't getting a reply so i sent them a message on fb and got a reply almost instantly. I pretty much placed my order that night.

I was talking to them about ordering and then said I was ready to order after all my questions were answered and they said they would take my order. First time customer I'm super excited

Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    I know she is super busy 100% of the time, but does Raven ever do conventions/expos ?

(Can't believe I haven't posted about this yet) I got a spot at the end of last year just by emailing them. It may be luck, but I think it might've helped that I described in great detail what I wanted (although I did not have a design, just a color scheme) and I attached like fifteen inspiration pics. Basically sent them an essay xP So I don't know if it increases chances to put a lot of effort into that first email and read their 'how to order' a dozen times, but I'd definitely recommend it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I know she is super busy 100% of the time, but does Raven ever do conventions/expos ?
    I met her at the first Florida mer-convention a few years back (2010?)
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

She doesn't do cons anymore

I believe it with how swamped she seems to get with tail making. Not that being swamped is a necessarily bad thing.

deviantArt
    Etsy
    (Now offering custom tail designs!)

I offered if she wanted any Disney comp tickets to just take a day to herself or with Tyler to relax and have fun lol

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Sitre Seer Moroaica's Avatar
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica On Twitter Add Sitre Seer Moroaica on Facebook
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica on Tumblr Visit Sitre Seer Moroaica's Youtube Channel
    I sent an email asking if she had a spot. I did everything her FAQ told me to do when 'sending a ready to order' email. I also included a very detailed drawing on the Mermaid tail that I wanted that my friend digitalized. I was definitely lucky in getting a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongazer View Post
    Can I ask how most of you got a spot? I know she posts (rarely) on fb when a spot opens, so I'm just curious since it seems like a lot of you are waiting on tails. If this is rude, let me know, I'm not the best at text speak.
    I got my spot with Raven a long time ago. I mentioned that I wanted to get married in a mermaid tail and I thought her work would be perfect for that day. She was touched and told me that whenever I was ready to contact her. I did a year ago and I'm patiently waiting and excited.

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

Oh man I suck I totally forgot about your tail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Oh man I suck I totally forgot about your tail!!!

Whose tail?

Who's tail? ... Whom's tail?... Whomaloomasoosoo's tail?

*Searches her grammar book.*

I'm pretty sure that last one is correct...

Senior Member Pod of the Southwest Vrindavana Starfish's Avatar
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish On Twitter Add Vrindavana Starfish on Facebook
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish on Tumblr Visit Vrindavana Starfish's Youtube Channel
    That last one is definitely correct.

(says the girl with an MA in English, so you know I'm right :P )

Tee Hee.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    *Whispers* Psst. Everyone. Just a tiny little update but Raven said she started work on my tail today ^_^

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kait's Avatar
    Woooohoooooo that's so exciting

Mermaid Kait

Page 360 of 443 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410 ... LastLast