Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Massachusetts

Junior Member Pod of New England Donovan's Avatar
    Add Donovan on Facebook
    Follow Donovan on Tumblr
    I'm a Rhode Islander living on the border between RI and MA. Been bouncing between the two for most of my life.

Senior Member Pod of New England Echinacea's Avatar
    Add Echinacea on Facebook
    Hi Donovan, and welcome!

Oh gosh it's been forever since I've checked on this thread haha

"See dude? The ocean is beautiful! You don't need to be afraid of things that are beautiful!"
    -Jake the Dog c;

Bump!
    I'm currently in boston. we should do a meet up
    Instagram: @harrietmedmonds
    Twitter: @babsannee

"Immortality is simply ubiquity in time." - Herman Melville
    "Be the flame, not the moth." - Giacomo Casanova

How long are you in Boston for, Pearl Bae?

Hope everyone stays safe and warm with all this crazy snow!

Hi Everyone-

New to the network and to mermaid-ing. I haven't bought a tail yet, but am planning on it soon. I am from Rockland, MA- south of Boston. I went to college in Lowell, but spend most of my time on the South Shore. Anyone close to the South Shore?

I'm in Pocasset, on the Cape, usually one weekend a month during the summer/fall. I also belong to a pool in Marlborough which has a nice outdoor pool and I am always glad to have other mers come swim with me. There is a $15 admission charge, but it is good all day, so you can leave for a bit and come back later and swim some more, if it gets too crowded.

I live in the North Dartmouth/New Bedford area but I usually go swimming in Westport beaches. <3
    Mermaid Meredith

EveryMer stay safe in this Blizzard of 2015! Apparently our car is now an igloo...
    Name:  2015-01-27 12.10.44.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  81.8 KB

Hi everyone. Is there any mers in western Massachusetts that lives near me and would love to be able to teach me everything that I need to know about being a professional merfairy and have a meet and great with me before summer is over?
    Because I live in Adams but I'm originally from North Adams Massachusetts and me and my fiancé don't have a car right now to be able to go to these meet and greets and the mermaid parade in New York so that's why I haven't been able to go to any of them yet.
    If you can do what I said above I can try to have some gas money for you and you will just have to let me know a head of time so that I can have the money put aside for you and be ready in time before you get here.
    If you can help me out with everything that I said above please leave me a comment as soon as you can and I'm always available to chat on Facebook messenger if you wanna chat about it there also.
    Update On 11/25/15
    I have been talking to Susan Gardner on Facebook and we are going to try to plan a meet and great at my local YMCA in North Adams Massachusetts in the winter when it is cold because the lady there said that they allow flippers there and they don't see a problem with tails there.
    I still have to call them to see if I can have the pool closed off so that it could be private and so that we can have anyone that is interested in going since they won't be able to NC-Merfest 2016 because they either don't have the money for tickets to go or hotel stay or money for the flight there and back seeing how that's how it is for me because I can't go.
    My merfriend in New York named Mermaid Mandi is thinking of going if the lady at the YMCA will let us have the pool to ourselves for anyone that lives near me or is interested in going as soon as I know when it is and what time it's going to be.
    If anyone is interested in going to the meet and great at my local YMCA please let me know as soon as you can below so that I can ask them if I can or not and how much do I need to have the pool to ourselves for the day so that I know how many are interested in going.
    Last edited by TaurielTheElementMerfairy; 11-25-2015 at 01:16 PM.
    User formerly known as "Rebekah The Element Merfairy."