Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix? Any other mers here?

Phoenix? Any other mers here?

I'd love if there were other Mers either here or in Tucson. But mostly in Phoenix. Cuz that's where I am. I got most of the stuff to make my realistic tail (except the paint) and it would be LOVELY if there were others here to get together and swim in either a pool or lake. So, anyone?

you know me so far and i know there is one somewhere in mesa and scottsdale.

I know I know you silly-tail. Hopefully we can find more people to swim with. I'm gonna have to have you help me with my tail. I'm scrapping mine and starting over when I get the money.

what?! keep it for now! thats alot of work. im sorry. it is rather difficult
    come find Mermaid-Odette on facebook!
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY

It's not even worth keeping it. I tried to fix it and ended up screwing it up even more. Now it doesn't even fit me. I need the funds to start a new one. I started a donation page on paypal. So hopefully I can get the money eventually. :/

I am in scottsdale/Paradise Valley area! <3

Really?! Let's swim! And go down to Tucson so we can hang out with Odette! Lol

My Lovely mer-sisters I am the resident Mermaid of the valley of the sun YMCA! Currently I swim at the YMCA in chandler but the YMCA pushes me around the valley to do events lol so I have all access to almost every YMCA in the valley. so defaintly hit me up some time would love to meet the other mers of my community. I would love some mers to swimm with I can even set us all up for a mermaid party at the YMCA were we can swim together lol here's my facebook info!
    http://www.facebook.com/TheMermaidRain
    I would love to meet up with ya'll and swim with other mers!
    Sea Of Dreams, where fantasy becomes reality
    Proud to be a Carni Mermaid!

I'm in the Phoenix Area, just outside of Mesa. I'm new to things here, but the more I look into it the more I am falling in love with it. Already thinking about making my own tail once I have some free time.

I'm in eastern Mesa! I've also thought about going to some YMCAs after I've gotten my tail, but for now I'm just a gym member. XD

I am in Gilbert, I am in the process of trying to make a new tail, as my old ones fluke is too small for my liking XD But I am always looking for new friends to swim with! It seems like this thread has been quiet for a few years x.x I am joining the facebook group to hopefully find some more merfriends.

I haven't been on mernetwork for a while, I am now in Yuma, but come to Mesa all the time to see my family

ME ME ME!! I am in north phoenix, and just starting out on my mermaid adventure! I would LOVE to meet some of you!

I live out in Suprise but work in Phoenix and go to GCU during the school year! Would love to meet other mers!

Junior Member Pod of the Southwest MermaidCrystall's Avatar
    Add MermaidCrystall on Facebook
    Visit MermaidCrystall's Youtube Channel
    Hello mer-folks! I live in Maricopa and been doing my mer-life for a few months now. I'd love to join you all in a play date. Is there one already set and location?! Also I'd love to have more mer-peeps to talk to besides my salt sea pirate of a husband. Please send me word!!!

I am in the heart of Phx just starting out on my first tail... Started with just my monofin last year.

I am up in flagstaff! There is one other mer up here and one in Kingman as well. If you check out Facebook, we have an as merpod group that does swim meets!
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

I'm not sure if this would be a necropost, but I'm also in Phoenix! Where are some good swimming pools, around Peoria? I've looked, but all the public pools are at high schools, and they're only open during summer.

Hi! I know I'm late to this party, but I'm in East Mesa!

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I'm over in Goodyear.

A question, has anyone organized a local Phoenix Meetup for Mers? Maybe dinner some night in a local seafood restaurant?