Thread: Can help with Webpage Designs and Art

Can help with Webpage Designs and Art

Hey guys I've been noticing a lot of you have websites dedicated to your mer-sonas or simplymaybe to get some tails sold. I'm not much of a website person, but I'm pretty decent with vectors and button designs for websites and I'd like to make some extra money, so I'd be willing to offer my services for pretty cheap as opposed to getting it professionally done by some hotshot web designer that probably costs $100 or something crazy.

I have some examples on my blog I guess, I'm sort of in the process of remaking it but everything
    on there I made myself, including the buttons, banner and my logo.
    http://kantikane.blogspot.com/

I also do artwork, here's my deviantart with examples
    http://kanti-kane.deviantart.com/

Buttons:
    Name:  Tumblr icon1.png
Views: 70
Size:  1.3 KBName:  Tumblr icon2.png
Views: 93
Size:  1.6 KB
    Buttons are the things on websites that you click on. It can be anything fron "FAQ" to "Email me"
    or a redirect to your facebook, twitter, etc. For all buttons I'll include the "main" button as well as the "hover" version of the button, which means that when you hover the mouse over it, it will change (it will be included in the price ONLY IF it's a color change only, if you want a design change that'll cost extra)

• $5 for a simple button, solid colors, simple shading.

• $10 for more complex buttons that need to be shaded and have a combination of letters and artwork on them.
    • $15-20 for something you want me to design and make for you. Unlimited redesigns until we get something you like.

Logos:
    Name:  Stamp.png
Views: 95
Size:  17.5 KB
    Logos are the things that identify your company. They're usually pictures combined with letters or words and sometimes even a catch phrase that explains your business and what you're about. The logo itself should be more of a picture that you can stamp onto anything (products, webpages, business letters) so people can associate it with you. Having a logo is very professional and makes people think you're a bigshot xD

• $25 for a simple logo design with letters, pre-designed
    • $50 for a logo you want me to design for you. Includes unlimited redesigns until we get something you like.

Artwork
    As my deviantart shows I can also do custom artwork. This includes anything from background designs to characters to anything that's drawn and not necessarily vector.

Prices for artwork are completely dependant on what it is you want me to do.
    They range anywhere from $15-$60

Hope this is in a fitting place. I'd like to make some extra
    cash and I'm alright with artwork.
    If you want to place an order, PM me or email me at Kanti-Kane@hotmail.com

Last edited by Kanti; 02-24-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

Lol hotshot web designer here. Basic small-business websites cost more around $400-800 because you have to charge by the hour.
    Sounds like a good idea though, good luck
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Yea I'm no good with coding for an entire page, I'm only good with simple html.
    I also noticed how expensive button and logo designs are so I decided I'd prefer to offer it to
    people at a lower price and get some extra money for artistic stuff.

Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

I see your discussion and if you need help with web page design and typography but don't have access to a professional designer, there is still hope, this site https://phenomenonstudio.com/service/no-code-solutions/ offers adequate tools that allow you to create stunning web page designs without any prior experience. With templates and easy-to-use interfaces, you can implement your vision and enhance the appeal of your web pages.