Thread: MerMen in Nyc

Question MerMen in Nyc

Are there mermen in nyc, who want to be mermen?
    }-Lola StarFish.mermaid-{

Hi Fellow NY mergirl *waves*

I believe there are a few of them, I know Merman Shawn in a Brooklyn Merman. And there's two more, that i cant remember for the life of me.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod MerAnthony's Avatar
    Add MerAnthony on Facebook
    I am not in NYC but I do live in upstate NY. If that counts.
    Be Happy Swim Free

My grandparents live in upstate NY!
    ~~~~~~~Happy Swimming!!~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~The Seagirls (Fiona and Elena)

Check out our YouTube channal!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/626SeaGirls

Mystic Waters will hopefully premier in Fall 2013

Our Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/TheSeaGirls?fref=ts

Oh thank you all for answering . I'm working on a mermaid project that's big so I was wondering who all is around..

Quote Originally Posted by LolaStarfish.mermaid View Post
    I'm working on a mermaid project that's big ..
    Hi Lola, Would you be able to tell us a bit about the project yet? Sounds interesting. Will it be in NYC?

Yes AptaMer, I will tell you I'm starting my own "live mermaid entertainment company" and we'll be about the metro area there aren't many ethnic mermaids or any for that matter in nyc so I wanted to bring something different and new to the tri state area that ppl could be into. I wanted to showcase our exotic looks and Mermaid talents. I want ppl who are interested in mermaids to know that being an NYC mermaid shouldn't mean a "dry mermaid or merman"

LOLASTARFISH Being a New York Mermaid Myself, and a Latina/Hispanic one at that, it sounds like a great idea. I currently have a Mermaid-in- training, under my fin LOL. We should talk. I'd love for you to join one of the meetups

I wish "The Coral Room" was still around, they had a huge tank with mermaids. Maybe someone should bring that back, so sad its gone though :/

I love swimming trust me I aint a dry mermaid i tell you, I get quite a few Mermaid in-water gigs in NYC/Brooklyn/Queens..
    Last edited by New York Mermaid; 03-20-2013 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaStarfish.mermaid View Post
    Yes AptaMer, I will tell you I'm starting my own "live mermaid entertainment company" and we'll be about the metro area there aren't many ethnic mermaids or any for that matter in nyc so I wanted to bring something different and new to the tri state area that ppl could be into. I wanted to showcase our exotic looks and Mermaid talents. I want ppl who are interested in mermaids to know that being an NYC mermaid shouldn't mean a "dry mermaid or merman"
    Thanks for the update LolaStarfish! Sounds really cool. Hope you and your merfriends get lots of gigs.

Lanai when you get a chance inbox me