Page 56 of 191 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 3804

Thread: Finfolk Productions: anyone ordered a tail from them? I just did!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Seatan's Avatar
    Add Seatan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Well still no final pics to share yet & honestly I'm pretty frustrated at this point since my tail & top were supposed to ship Monday for my promo shoot Saturday and event Sunday.

Yes, I know the girls are awesome, yes I know there are only two of them & they are super busy but still, I'm human & being this close to my need date I'm freaking out a bit & just can't keep it to myself anymore. Especially since I paid extra for the rush and was very specific on my wear date. Communication has been minimal & confusing/contradictory at times making me all the more frazzled. I'm a control freak which is why I make my own costumes for the most part.

*sigh* I really hate being down to the wire like this.
    I totally get your frustration. It's one if the major downsides of dealing with very busy small businesses. You love the people, consider them amazing artists and friends, and so you feel really guilty ever expressing anything negative lest people see you as a jerk. In this case, however, your worry is certainly founded since it is so close to the deadline and they agreed to rush it for that date--so don't feel bad about venting because this wasn't just a random goal date you mentioned but a service that you actually paid for. I agree that making your own tail can be a weight off the shoulders (you know how you want it and when you want it.). I know Abby and Bryn take their word very seriously, so there is still hope you will have it in time! I had some communication issues, too, so that is probably normal since they are so busy. If it doesn't make it in time I am sure they will reimburse you the rush fee at the very least, though that may not be a great comfort. I will keep my fins crossed that you get it!
    Once upon a time I was known as Seavanna. Going by Seatan these days. I always wanted to be the high lord of underwater hell.

^^^this!
    I'll be a Finfolk Mersister in January!

Thanks guys. Sometimes just talking about it helps & in this case it did; feels better to let some of it out. As one of those small businesses who has missed deadlines in the past (like I said, I'm human) I know if can happen & it's not a reflection on the integrity of the makers, just sometimes life happens. I have *zero* interest in learning how to mold/make silicone tails; I have little enough time in my world to get the stuff I already know how to do done. I was just saying that I have little experience 'outsourcing' awesomeness.

Still haven't heard anything form the girls. I did get home & get my commission finished & handed off so that took my mind off things for a few. Downloadign pics form my camera and going to post in the 'Stuff I make' thread in a bit.

Blaze that is AMAZING!!! It is going to look so stunning on you I cant wait to see you swim in it!!!

*singing Alicia Keys's song*

THAT GIRL IS ON FIIIIIIIRE

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Well still no final pics to share yet & honestly I'm pretty frustrated at this point since my tail & top were supposed to ship Monday for my promo shoot Saturday and event Sunday.

Yes, I know the girls are awesome, yes I know there are only two of them & they are super busy but still, I'm human & being this close to my need date I'm freaking out a bit & just can't keep it to myself anymore. Especially since I paid extra for the rush and was very specific on my wear date. Communication has been minimal & confusing/contradictory at times making me all the more frazzled. I'm a control freak which is why I make my own costumes for the most part.

*sigh* I really hate being down to the wire like this
    I think Most of us who have ever waited for a silicone tail have been there babe. So no worried. And looks like you got pics and it looks AMAZING. I am so happy for you to finally have a kick ass silicone tail. Long over due!

Heehee, I'm very excited. They said that the pic is a bit of an optical illusion due to the scale tipping and the tail is even more red in real life which is good.

Still waiting on the top though; they said they worked on it yesterday and will be again today. Really hope it gets here in time for Saturday!

Did you guys see the new video they just posted?

I have the trainer in my fluke...
    Name:  You-Have-Chosen-Wisely1.png
Views: 294
Size:  113.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    I think Most of us who have ever waited for a silicone tail have been there babe. So no worried. And looks like you got pics and it looks AMAZING. I am so happy for you to finally have a kick ass silicone tail. Long over due!
    I *heart* u Raina!

Gorgeous tail, Blaze!!! Can't wait to see pics from your Saturday shoot!
    I'll be a Finfolk Mersister in January!

On my way to the beach with my mermaid friend Claire. One of her friends is a photographer and we are going to do a photoshoot under sunset with our tails. I'm so excited!

Finally frenchy we've all been dying to see you in it

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Finally frenchy we've all been dying to see you in it
    I know... I have been feeling really guilty about it. Thanks, Raina, for adding more pressure. As if it wasn't enough lol

I'm gonna do my best. Thank you all for your support until now.

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer On Twitter Add Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Tumblr Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Flickr Visit Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Youtube Channel
    Blaze, that tail is gorgeous! Love it!

Alex, you better get some awesome shots, you've kept us waiting far too long

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Have a great time on your shoot, darlin'! You are going to be wonderful! Hi to Mermaid Claire!

PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE

If you need me I'll be skulking over here waiting for photos

Instead of a wedding dress, & a fancy ceremony I want a finfolk tail for my MerWedding at my favorite secret dolphin bay <3 My friend Mermaid Ginger has really pointed out the quality & how It's the most eco friendly, & as an ocean Mer thats really important to me!!!
    Im curious what makes finfolk eco friendly. I know Mahina's fins are pretty eco friendly because they're all made from recycled rubber

Wow, Blaze, your tail is blazing!You will be spectacular in it!

Mermaid Galene (pronounced Guh-LEE-nee)

Mermaid Galene WebNeptune's Keep WebFacebookMG YouTubeNK YouTubeEtsy Shop

Neptune's Keep makes music with fish. Fish have hidden depths!

Page 56 of 191 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast