Thread: Anyone Want to meet up?

Junior Member Pod of the Southwest

Anyone Want to meet up?

i was thinking that me and other mers in Arizona could meet up in July when i am on break. I have a friend that i go to school with, Mermaid_Sarah, she doesn't have a tail but i will let her use my sisters. so we should all go swimming soon. I live in Chandler.

I'm in Mesa. I think it would be great to plan a meet-up for this summer!
    Facebook~ Youtube ~ Instagram
    ~ Phoenix Mermaid ~

Junior Member Pod of the Southwest
    tell me when a good time would be.

There is a sort of meet at PCC this year if you're interested. I think Odette posted about it in this thread somewhere , with a link to the other thread.

Also, I'm in maricopa, though if the date is far enough away for me to plan my transportation I can most likely make it where are you guys proposing to meet at?

Quote Originally Posted by draggersprez View Post
    There is a sort of meet at PCC this year if you're interested. I think Odette posted about it in this thread somewhere , with a link to the other thread.
    Yep!going to be epic.This is the event for a mermaid meetup .They are going to have a DJ and other things too!
    http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...icon!!big-news
    come find Mermaid-Odette on facebook!
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY

Oh geez where did my paycheck go?

Anyone like to do a meetup sometime? Maybe in one of the heated pools during the swimming off season so there'll be a lot of room to swim?
    also, anyone want a pod of the southwest facebook page? It would make it easier for people to plan meets and stuff.