Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MerNation: A Review of a 5 Star Company (lots of photos)

Quote Originally Posted by EdenSirene View Post
    Oddly you will fix that tear free of charge but my tail is a mess and stands unfixed?? How sad!!
    How come they don't offer you to fix it and bring the tail in? Raven would do that without a blink. I don't get it.
    Last edited by Merman Arion; 03-18-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I saw Edens tail in person it def needs some fixing.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    Hey, Eden, I think that instead of posting your complaints in someone else's review, it would be more beneficial to write a thorough and complete review of your own in a separate thread. I notice you haven't done one yet, and this is Wavy's thread, so let's not hijack it, now. Okie day?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

I'm not sure how to write a tread however I was charged $400 to have my tail fixed only a few months after receiving it and it's a total wreck . I'm so sad at how bad of shape it's in.. They said they worked there kinks out and I should upgrade!!! It had not even been one year when I was told this
    I thought they cared about me as a client and friend but as it stands I was written off as neither!

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    Why didn't you say something, honey? I'd have shown you how to start a thread months ago! You go to the section you want to be in, and there's a button that says "start a new thread" or something similar. It's near the top of the page I think. Maybe I should have my hubby help me make a video tutorial on how to use mernetwork features....

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

I honestly have bit my lip trying to hold my tongue as well but I'm so sad and when they openly offer to fix things for free when I paid and paid and tipped them it hurt my feelings so bad . We all want the unboxing experience and the happiness ... Especially when you pay what you do to have it... I'm just really sad and thanks Dottie for helping me out I'm sorry I ruined someone's thread. I just was upset when I saw the offer for a free fix .. They have not done me right ������

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Stunning tail! You look so happy with it!
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Senior Member Pod of Cali Elodea the Mermaid's Avatar
    I ordered my MerNation tail based on this review and Mermaid Dottie's, and the service so far has been exactly like you've described. They are so friendly and available, it really just blows my mind!

I actually like the little star, I think of it as a tail beauty mark. ;-)