Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Youtube comments... part 2!!!

Name:  urlike5stop.png
Views: 791
Size:  11.2 KB
    nothing appauls me more then people making fun of people of people at a young age , i sure hope they learn to NOT be so judgemental like THIS kid

~mermaid cecelia~

I got a look at all the comments there. My opinion? We live in a sad sad world full of hateful bitter people...

Kids are cruel nowadays. It's terrifying.

We can go flood the comments with positive words

i feel bad for the person running the account for the kids , which im guessing is one of their moms maybe , seeing people be so cruel, specially litle kids be cruel to other kids
    and i agree ! its adorable , like why are people being so rude over little thiings
    youtube is a video sharing site, but its not a place that should be expected to have every production be professional and flawless

~mermaid cecelia~

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    For me it says the video is unavailable. Is this just because I'm on a phone?

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidCecelia View Post
    Name:  urlike5stop.png
Views: 791
Size:  11.2 KB
    nothing appauls me more then people making fun of people of people at a young age , i sure hope they learn to NOT be so judgemental like THIS kid
    Disclaimer: The following comment is a bit racist, because i see a vietnamese name, and i am vietnamese, so i'm going to point it out like it is.

Viet girls are always gonna be judgemental. ALWAYS. i can vouch for this :|

edit: and on that note, i am going to be a hypocrite (or prove a point, however you see it) and say the same thing of her: she needs to take a good look at herself in the mirror because she just described herself.

2nd edit: Mods, feel free to move this to the drama thread if you see it fit.
    Last edited by SeaGlass Siren; 09-19-2014 at 09:16 AM.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    edit: and on that note, i am going to be a hypocrite (or prove a point, however you see it) and say the same thing of her: she needs to take a good look at herself in the mirror because she just described herself.
    well if that's her in the avatar, both of the girls in it are superfat by asian standards, so LOL

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Meilyn's Avatar
    Follow Meilyn On Twitter Add Meilyn on Facebook
    Follow Meilyn on Tumblr
    Lol, Asian standards are too high yo. I set mine so that no one else could top it half the time. I used to get beat for getting A-'s instead of A+'s in elementary school haha.

So I thought this was interesting reading through the forums and one of my idols, Mermaid Kariel, left me a comment on instagram so I squealed a little and watched her I Live Aloha (Hawaii.s favorite Mermaid) YouTube video a few more times cause I love the song.

Then I read the comments. So many stupid comments.

"Mermaids aren't real." "Are you really a Mermaid? How can you hold your breath for that long? " "She must live underwater." Best one yet, "You can't be real because I visited Hawaii for 5 weeks and never saw a Mermaid! You're a fake!"

I was irritated and sadden to see a flood of hate with merely 1 or 2 good things written on her awesome video. Then again, you must look at the general types of people who sit and watch YouTube videos all day. Most only say mean things to try to get attention. Most only know how to get attention that way and are merely looking for replies towards what they've written.

Quote Originally Posted by Meilyn View Post
    Then I read the comments. So many stupid comments.

"Mermaids aren't real." "Are you really a Mermaid? How can you hold your breath for that long? " "She must live underwater." Best one yet, "You can't be real because I visited Hawaii for 5 weeks and never saw a Mermaid! You're a fake!"

I was irritated and sadden to see a flood of hate with merely 1 or 2 good things written on her awesome video. Then again, you must look at the general types of people who sit and watch YouTube videos all day. Most only say mean things to try to get attention. Most only know how to get attention that way and are merely looking for replies towards what they've written.
    "Fake" is such a popular word on YouTube. It's like how when little kids play a game, their go-to word is "cheating". People want something to yell when they crave attention/ego boosts/entertainment/whatever.

And agreed to the posts about prematurely mean children. I've heard so many stories from the kids I work with.
    Cool people have signatures. I wish to be cool as well. So here's Strong Bad catching fish. http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail44.html

Junior Member Euro Pod
    One stupid person can ask more as 10 intelligent people can answer.
    My friend has the same problem!!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    So I got these weird messages on twitter... they didn't make sense... at first...

Name:  ummm.JPG
Views: 576
Size:  31.0 KB

Then I logged on to youtube and saw this comment waiting for me... from the same guy

Name:  ahh.JPG
Views: 577
Size:  81.2 KB

I don't even know what to say.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    All hail the Mer-Mother Raina!
    Hahaha. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Some people out there are certainly unique little fishes.

I hope he isn't really coming here :S

Member North Pacific Pod Maclanahan's Avatar
    Follow Maclanahan On Twitter
    Follow Maclanahan on Tumblr
    I know I don't post here much,
    but never in my life have I read something and had to step away from the computer just to figure out how to even...

I don't know how to explain it.
    Is this what it is like to "I literally can't even" ???

Oh Shiz Raina. There's some high expectations there! Hahahaha
    I don't mean him any disrespect.. but that's out there.

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel

...I'd be terrified.

I've met (and been sought out by) delusional people before, and let me tell you, it's no fun.
    Please watch out for yourself just in case!

ps. I am not demeaning people who claim to have memories of past lives, by the way. I'd be glad to meet someone whose recollections were genuine, but so far I've only encountered nutcases sadly.
    Most are harmless, but you never know how far they might get carried.

pps. so, a dude living 30 million years ago was named Marc. And the continental drift is just a hoax, I guess. Interesting

I have had stalkers locally before that resulted from a mermaid obsessive and I've called the police because one man was mentally ill and figured out where I worked and followed me around. It *does* make me nervous because I can see from his online activity (I checked him out online) that he is coming here. But from his other online activity he doesn't seem t post ANYTHING like this. I'm hoping he's just trolling and making fun of me. And not really someone who believes all this searching me out...
    Last edited by AniaR; 10-13-2014 at 10:30 AM. Reason: typos

I hope the same thing Raina. I would be very creeped out. Take whatever action to keep yourself and others safe. Best of luck.

Oh hey everyone! the fluke police have arrived! Let minimoy here school you on what the *director* of Splash knows... lol

Name:  r.JPG
Views: 530
Size:  107.3 KB

Half this comment doesn't even make sense. Keep my fluke in sight at all times??? I can't control where the camera goes. lol

ps the comment was left on this video which makes zero sense as well. THIS IS WHY I HATE PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT A MERMAID SHOULD BE. They're all so awful about it with horrible attitudes. Screw you. lol

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast