Thread: Beautiful AQUAMARINE MVD mermaid tail for sale!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member Euro Pod

Beautiful AQUAMARINE MVD mermaid tail for sale!!

Hey fellow mers, oohh this can't be true, my original post wasn't submitted.....it took me too long, so 2nd try!

I am selling my unique, custom-made Aquamarine Mike van Daal Tail because it doesn't fit me :-((

It is made for a very slender girl and has a specially designed fluke to make it look like the original tail from the movie! It also has a zipper which is hidden in the dorsal fin which will make it a lot easier to put on. It is made from latex and very heavy on land, but weightless in the water.

It has never been worn yet and the colours are a bright lovely aquamarine, with darker teal and silver in the back fin and pearly white on the fluke.

I posted a pic on fb, I wasn't able to post pics here, but if you're interested, just mail me and I will send you pics via email.

I am selling it for $2400 , this also covers international shipping to no matter where you are, and plus, you'll get a MVD tail nobody else has, without waiting time! (as much as I know, Mike's waiting list is veeery long right now....)

If you place your payment via paypal, I will ship it the next working day. My email address is iris_leis@web.de

It will fit you if:

you're about 46" from waist to toe tip

you're 26-27" around the belly button

you're 32" around hips

you're 20" around knees

you're 15" around ankles

waist to knee length : 22"

knee to ankle length: 15"

foot length...around 9" , but if you meet all these measurements, your feet will fit perfectly ;-)

I know it sounds like a lot of money, but I am located in Europe and the international shipping has so far cost me very much, PLUS it is a individually designed tail from Mike, he does not do this design usually.

Hejdo!

Iris
    Last edited by Winged Mermaid; 09-16-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: insert picture