Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful AQUAMARINE MVD mermaid tail for sale!!

Junior Member Euro Pod

Beautiful AQUAMARINE MVD mermaid tail for sale!!

Hey fellow mers, oohh this can't be true, my original post wasn't submitted.....it took me too long, so 2nd try!

I am selling my unique, custom-made Aquamarine Mike van Daal Tail because it doesn't fit me :-((

It is made for a very slender girl and has a specially designed fluke to make it look like the original tail from the movie! It also has a zipper which is hidden in the dorsal fin which will make it a lot easier to put on. It is made from latex and very heavy on land, but weightless in the water.

It has never been worn yet and the colours are a bright lovely aquamarine, with darker teal and silver in the back fin and pearly white on the fluke.

I posted a pic on fb, I wasn't able to post pics here, but if you're interested, just mail me and I will send you pics via email.

I am selling it for $2400 , this also covers international shipping to no matter where you are, and plus, you'll get a MVD tail nobody else has, without waiting time! (as much as I know, Mike's waiting list is veeery long right now....)

If you place your payment via paypal, I will ship it the next working day. My email address is iris_leis@web.de

It will fit you if:

you're about 46" from waist to toe tip

you're 26-27" around the belly button

you're 32" around hips

you're 20" around knees

you're 15" around ankles

waist to knee length : 22"

knee to ankle length: 15"

foot length...around 9" , but if you meet all these measurements, your feet will fit perfectly ;-)

I know it sounds like a lot of money, but I am located in Europe and the international shipping has so far cost me very much, PLUS it is a individually designed tail from Mike, he does not do this design usually.

Hejdo!

Iris
    Last edited by Winged Mermaid; 09-16-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: insert picture

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Here is the link for the FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Senior Member Pod of Texas taom's Avatar
    Gah! I want! I just need to save up now...

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    oh man that's amazing and would totally fit me... haha but Im having a custom one made by someone else it's just waiting that sucks! but that tail is stunning he did a great job

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Mhm too bad....if I don't find a buyer here, I will have to put it on ebay which I try to avoid....(the fees!) ...I'm also very unhappy that it didn't fit me, I waited for this tail almost half a year...;-) Mike said he would make me another one, however.

From Thursday on, I will also be on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks, so please forgive me if there are any delays in answering then...
    qui m'aime me suive

Oh how I wish my hips were smaller... And I'm glad to hear he's making you another tail. :3

I'm going to measure myself after I get back from classes. *Daydreams*
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

This would fit me almost perfectly! If only I wasn't already making a tail...
    Kallan

Senior Member Pod of Texas Taylor is a Mermaid's Avatar
    If only I were thin and rich, I'd jump on this. That's like my dream tail.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Hamant's Avatar
    I love this tail! The measurements however... don't fit me. WAY off sadly

Amazing so beautiful alas I'm broke, and that would fit me I'm a tall and huge black woman.

The color would suit me perfectly I just love that fluke a very unique design.
    User formerly known as "Deep Sea Siren".

"One day I'll no longer be a stranger to the sea.

waaaant lol let us know if you do sell it, because you never know when one of us may come up with the money

Aw it would fit me but I don't have the money
    There lays a lovely maiden combing her long hair

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Hey guys,

I think I'm going to put it on ebay now...maybe next week, I will tell you when its on ;-)
    qui m'aime me suive

Junior Member Euro Pod
    ...and too bad Aubrin, I think there are actually very few girls who will fit this ;-/
    qui m'aime me suive

*sigh* if only I was rich
    There lays a lovely maiden combing her long hair

Let me get my measurements tomorrow, and I'll do everything in my power to come up with the money, if only you'll hold it for me. I live in Michigan right near Mike, so I can have him do some color alterations, or tell me how to so it looks good.

Would I be able to pay in installments if it'll fit?

le EDIT: O.O I...I fit. Just measured, and some of them are off by only like, 2-3 inches max. This tail would fit me almost perfectly. HOLY CARP. Yes, god yes, I want this tail. Will you hold it for me, so I can get the rest of the money?

o_0 Alas I have to much junk in the trunk currently, though if you can't buy it Luna maybe we could go halfsies ^_^

Luna you deserve it