Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Fishbutts Complaint Thread

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Official Fishbutts Complaint Thread

Okay folks, seems like nothing is being organized so let's get this going. Apparently loads of people have been waiting a year or longer for tails they paid for and were promised in a number of months. No refunds were given, and now the owner of FishButts isn't replying to emails, and has deleted all their online presence. For more information see this thread: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...EAD!-%E2%9A%A0

This is the official thread to document people who are still currently waiting for tails. Regardless of excuses you were given, document here a)how long you've been waiting for your tail, b)the last communication you had (date) with Stevi, c)the money you spent

Maybe once we get everything all together people can band together to actually do something about it.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    I fully support this thread. I'm extremely disappointed in her and, although my initial experience with her was good, I learned later that I received neoprin instead of neoprene. I felt rather cheated after that, especially since my tail is pretty well falling apart.
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    This could make a very interesting case on Judge Judy... Just saying.
    http://www.judgejudy.com/submit_your_case

I also have neoprin in my tail. :-/
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

It'd have to be 3 part episodes because of how many witnesses and plaintiffs there are lol..
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Hamant's Avatar
    I ordered my tail on September 11th, 2012, and have been waiting since. The last contact that I had with Stevi was on May 25th, 2013. I spent $475.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    I ordered my daughters tail over a year ago! And last contact and promised refund of $300 was The start of 2013
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif

Ordered 11/26/12
    Paid $830 for 2 tails plus a baby tail
    Last email from Fishbutts received on Sept 8, 2013, saying she would give me neoprene tails instead. I emailed her numerous times after that with no response.

I hope you all join together here and file a complaint.

ugh so lame Alasea, sorry you went through that!

Thanks Raina. I feel really bad for everyone, even Stephanie, but in this case, something can be done, unlike when Adam Martin did this to people.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    ugh so lame Alasea, sorry you went through that!

well I don't feel as bad for her now that she's making an active attempt to hide and ignore people.

I paid on Nov 26, 2012 $300 for a tail. Last email I ever got from her was 26/07/2013. Haven't heard anything since.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    I'm actually fairly certain that she presently lives in the town of Smyrna, Tennessee. This, I'm sure, will help with any cases filed against her.
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Hi,

I've been waiting since April 2013. I spent $500. The last I heard from FishButts was 4/19/13.

I've sent 7 polite, bi-monthly emails, to no avail.
    Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… - Emerson

>{

www.facebook.com/
    TheModernMermaid

http://sirenizeme.wordpress.com/

Hi
    I ordered my full silicone $550 dollar tail (along with the side fins) on May 7th.
    She said minimum time would be 4 months
    i sent in a bbb report and she said due to the changes I made itll take longer and she said 10 months is the maximum so thatll be in february
    her email isnt valid and her facebook or website page is down.
    Please help!

on may 7th 2013*

I can't personally do anything, I am not affected. But I started this thread so we can document it all. It may help you all in your cases.

@AniaR
    Should I dispute a payal transaction or anything?
    problem is, i cant find my history when i paid for the tail because i made several paypal accounts because i couldnt get an invoice

I can't really tell you what to do. You can check what others have done through their threads in this section. You only have a certain amount of days to dispute with paypal, some went through their bank and were able to do it that way.

I ordered a full silicone tail ($500) back in February of 2013 and never received it! I went through my bank and disputed the payment through them and got a full refund! This is the only thing you can do! good luck <3
    ~*The Coral Reef Koi Fish*~