Thread: meet up

Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    Pod of Texas
    south tex ( rio grande valley , san antonio, denver
    Add lamplighter on Facebook
    Follow lamplighter on Tumblr

meet up

Hey Rocky mountain pod. Let's get a meet up going for mid June. A beach day maybe. Hatfield or cherry creek. Invite members from other pod. Show them how beautiful Colorado 's.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    Hmmm. I dunno. Gas is so expensive right now, and I'm trying to decide if I want to go to a Merfest in Cali in July...
    I can see if I can swing it, maybe. (I've also got my first performance tail coming soon, so it depends on if I get it by then. *Does happy dance*)
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

I would but I won't have my tail by then ;^;
    Wellawyn (Wella) Elwenna Morgayne

~~The Fire Headed Mermaid~~

I will! I should have a tail by then if I can finish it!

Pod of Texas
    Great jets get some excitement going and let positive suggestions grow

if you don't have a tail it shouldn't stop anybody from coming! We can just hang out, go for a swim, then go out to eat...maybe watch a movie? what's coming out in july?

Also, I like what DJ said in the other thread about meeting at the ren fair this summer. That would be tons of fun! We'd have to had a way to recognize each other tho....like all wearing a seashell or a star fish in our hair...or something. lol.
    Last edited by MermaidBrandie; 02-07-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Pod of Texas
    Wow that sounds great. A meet and greet. Even a bit of splashing around. Let's talk the pod up and become active before we become obsolete

lol right? us poor land locked mermaids just aren't talkative enough. I live in golden and the community center here lets me swim in my oceanika merfin with no troubles. I doubt they would be opposed to a full tail so long as we weren't being stupid, ya know? There's plenty of kids there that would flip I'm sure. If anyone wanted to try a small meetup we could go there. And golden is just filled with adorable little shops and stuff.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    I wish we all lived closer to each other...
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

*pokes the pod*

I think a meet up would be fantastic. We need some activity going on in this pod

The rec center in Loveland has no issues with mermaiding. Granted the pool at it's deepest is like 5 feet :/

That's great there is a rec centre that allows mermaid tails. That's the major problem I've been finding Although Loveland might be a little bit far for me to travel right now.

Pod of Texas

new face book page

here is a new facebook page for mers living in Colorado or plan to visit Colorado. you do not need to be a rocky mountain pod member. please join and let's continue the conversation there. coyotewalker and I have been working something up but input in welcome. here is the link: Mermaids mermen living, visiting Colorado try this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1407021819566848/