Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Fae/fairy community

Senior Member Pod of the Southwest Vrindavana Starfish's Avatar
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish On Twitter Add Vrindavana Starfish on Facebook
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish on Tumblr Visit Vrindavana Starfish's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Whisper View Post
    Thank you for this! I looked at the site today. I think I'll join once I've got a name in mind! Any tips? I'm half Irish, witchy, love the moon...and I'm a mermaid favorite color is green, and I LOVE glitter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think we're sisters separated at birth.

I think that would be fintastic. I have three sisters and a half-sister. Always room for more!
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Merfairies are duble the magic!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Mermaid Tory~
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidTory

Formerly known as Tswan114

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    What a great picture Mermaid Tory, the light coming through your wings is beautiful and your left wing even appears to reflect your tail due to the colors behind it. How was the water? Is it still warm up your way?

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Merfaeries rule!
    Attachment 39067
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Quote Originally Posted by Saelyyia View Post
    What a great picture Mermaid Tory, the light coming through your wings is beautiful and your left wing even appears to reflect your tail due to the colors behind it. How was the water? Is it still warm up your way?
    This photo is actually from July during the NY Faerie Festival when it was quite warm. Now I imagine it's quite chilly but I havnt been in the water although I'd love one more shoot before winter.
    ~Mermaid Tory~

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Tory View Post
    Now I imagine it's quite chilly but I havnt been in the water although I'd love one more shoot before winter.
    Ever heard of FaerieCon in Maryland? There will be merfolk in the pool!
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

How cool! Ny Fearie festival had mermaids in the creek but they were contracted and had fabric tails with no monofins so the kids wernt allowed too close to them. It was a bummer because I had brought my tail wanting to hang out and get photos but they were only allowing their mermaids to be there. Luckily they let me take a few photos in between their groups but it was such a hassle to get everything on just to have 10 minutes for photos.
    ~Mermaid Tory~

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Anyone planning to make an appearance at FaerieFest in Solvang, CA this year?

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

It's been a while, but just a reminder that FaeNetwork is still up and running!

Saelyyia and I took the administer positions last year and we have since been making changes and growing the community. Although it has been slow in the past, there are many new threads that have been created and many new members as well. To continue, we need feedback and suggestions for the site to find ways to improve it
    Inspired by the "What type of mythical creature would you be?" thread on here, we have created a community faesona list that we invite you to help create to share the diversity in the fae community! Find it here: Community Faesona List

Quick reminder to new members that FaeNetwork and MerNetwork are sisters. Any mermaids who visit FaeNetwork are encouraged to check out MerNetwork and vice versa
    Last edited by Ashe; 04-19-2017 at 11:12 AM.
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    I really need to check that out though I'm exclusively a merman. I already refer one local person to the FaeNetwork last week so it would make sense if I've been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashe View Post
    It's been a while, but just a reminder that FaeNetwork is still up and running!

Saelyyia and I took the administer positions last year and we have since been making changes and growing the community. Although it has been slow in the past, there are many new threads that have been created and many new members as well. To continue, we need feedback and suggestions for the site to find ways to improve it
    Inspired by the "What type of mythical creature would you be?" thread on here, we have created a community faesona list that we invite you to help create to share the diversity in the fae community! Find it here: Community Faesona List

Quick reminder to new members that FaeNetwork and MerNetwork are sisters. Any mermaids who visit FaeNetwork are encouraged to check out MerNetwork and vice versa
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies