Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma merfolk?

Oklahoma merfolk?

A lot of mermaids and mermen seem to be in different areas of the midwest, but I can't find anyone else from Oklahoma. Is this the wrong pod? Iona posted a map that said Oklahoma was part of the midwest. Or am I just all alone? With no one here besiiide meee.......

Hahaha, you're not alone darling. :3
    ---------------------------------
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MermaidLorelei
    Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShipwreckCouture
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/mermaid_lorelei

Email - mermaidoutfitters@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    Mernetwork Moderator

Very few of us sadly.

I live in Oklahoma

I am in need of a oklahoma mermaid! Message me please if any oklahoma mers are available for a party

Hello Oklahoma MerSisters. I'm in Dallas but I spend a bit of time up around Lake Texoma in the summer since that's where I'm from. I was thinking about making a trip up to Lake Murray. Anyone in that area wanna meet up sometime?
    "Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical." ~Sophia Loren

Sessilee means "Blind to Self Beauty"

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MermaidSessilee
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/SessileeStrfish

Formerly known as MermaidAmbrGlow

Me! I'm not always here for the summer though, since I'm a college student(:
    *formerly MerAriel*

The Merfolk of Foxmoon Productions are located in OK. http://www.merfolktails.com/merfolk.html

Merman_Ryan, I'm pretty sure I looked through your site when I was trying to convince my mom to get me a tail way back in middle school. It didn't work, but I'm a mermaid now anyway XD
    *formerly MerAriel*

I'm pretty close to Oklahoma. Just a short drive down 60 and I'm there.

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest Paula Smiley's Avatar
    Follow Paula Smiley On Twitter Add Paula Smiley on Facebook Add Paula Smiley on Google+

Oklahoma mermaid

Quote Originally Posted by Merman_Ryan View Post
    The Merfolk of Foxmoon Productions are located in OK. http://www.merfolktails.com/merfolk.html
    I had NO idea you guys were in Oklahoma !!! I have been dying for some mers here !!! I need a meet up, just tell me where !

Follow Paula Smiley On Twitter Add Paula Smiley on Facebook Add Paula Smiley on Google+
    Oklahoma mermaids !!! I have been dying for
    mers here !!! I need a meet up, just tell me where !

Add Celaeno on Facebook
    Does anyone know of any indoor pools that allow fins in Tulsa? My husband is from Tulsa so we go visit regularly and it'd be nice to have a swim somewhere.

Mermaid meet up

Quote Originally Posted by Celaeno View Post
    Does anyone know of any indoor pools that allow fins in Tulsa? My husband is from Tulsa so we go visit regularly and it'd be nice to have a swim somewhere.
    I know there is a meet up at the blue hole in Selina on the 22. I don't think I'll be able to make that but maybe you can. Go to Mermaids of the Midwest or Pod of the Midwest on Facebook !

Add Celaeno on Facebook
    Thanks! I'll check it out!

Oklahoma Mermaid here !

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAmestris View Post
    A lot of mermaids and mermen seem to be in different areas of the midwest, but I can't find anyone else from Oklahoma. Is this the wrong pod? Iona posted a map that said Oklahoma was part of the midwest. Or am I just all alone? With no one here besiiide meee.......
    Hi ! I'm in Kingfisher County, where are you ? I need a mermaid friend in this state !!!

It has been awhile since I've posted on here! I am still here in Oklahoma and would love to meet some of my fellow mermaids. I finally went to blue hole for the first time this summer and I loved it! I even took my tail and swam out there I'm always up for making friends. I would love to do a swim meet up with yall!

Hello!! I am in Tulsa, Oklahoma and looking into becoming a mermaid. Mostly for fun, as all of my hobbies at the moment consist of sitting on my butt. haha. Where could I go to start practicing? I don't know anyone with a nice pool that I could visit, so it would have to be public. And since it does get cold here, we can't go to the lakes all the time. Nice to meet all of you and see that I'm not alone in wanting to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by wow.fantastic_baby View Post
    Hello!! I am in Tulsa, Oklahoma and looking into becoming a mermaid. Mostly for fun, as all of my hobbies at the moment consist of sitting on my butt. haha. Where could I go to start practicing? I don't know anyone with a nice pool that I could visit, so it would have to be public. And since it does get cold here, we can't go to the lakes all the time. Nice to meet all of you and see that I'm not alone in wanting to do this.

Hello there I'm in the Tulsa area as well(at least till we move) I'm only mermaiding as a hobby right now as well. You might want to try Salvation Army in Sapulpa or Sand Springs. I heard that the Sapulpa one will let you swim for like $5. I haven't been down there to check myself. You might want to ask them if they allow tails or monofins( whichever you have) and definitely let them know you can swim in it just fine. If you have a tail you might want to have a mermaid helper go with you(someone who can help you if you get into any trouble). My friend and I both have tails and are always looking for a place to swim lol.

Nice to meet you
    Formerly known as MermaidSasha

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Ava View Post
    Hello there I'm in the Tulsa area as well(at least till we move) I'm only mermaiding as a hobby right now as well. You might want to try Salvation Army in Sapulpa or Sand Springs. I heard that the Sapulpa one will let you swim for like $5. I haven't been down there to check myself. You might want to ask them if they allow tails or monofins( whichever you have) and definitely let them know you can swim in it just fine. If you have a tail you might want to have a mermaid helper go with you(someone who can help you if you get into any trouble). My friend and I both have tails and are always looking for a place to swim lol.

Nice to meet you
    Thank you!! I don't have a monofin or a tail at the moment, but I'll be sure to ask about it before I bring one in. I'll have to get down to the one in sand springs, I love pretty close to sand springs so I think I'll start there. Thank you again!

Where are you moving to? I hope its not too far so maybe we can still meet up later on down the road.

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk