Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Sinus Saver nose plugs

Promptly ordered them and now they're lost in the house somewhere........
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

Quote Originally Posted by aureliamermaid View Post
    I've used my set a few times in the pool, and I'm in LOVE! I can still equalize well as I descend. I got the XS and they fit well. Even got some bubble rings going!

Unfortunately, as a swimmer I'm used to breathing out of my nose when I surface...... Blew it right out and it disappeared. I would recommend maybe bedazzling a practice pair so you can find them, just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel bad for laughing because I've done this too hahahaha
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Mystery View Post
    I feel bad for laughing because I've done this too hahahaha
    Glad it's not just me!

Sinus Saver nose plugs

Ohio's First Mermaid.
    Owner of The Ohio Mermaids
    Instagram: @KateyMermaid
    Katey Mermaid on Facebook
    Katey Mermaid Website
    Ohio Mermaids Website

Okay so you cannot order them from the website anymore and amazon doesn't ship to Canada...HELP!

TheAutisticMermaid hi dear sorry to hear that , i have to reorder mines for the size #small" was still a bit big, im not sure but try here, put in your zipcode and see if they ship them to you good luck i will keep looking, if not i wont mind ordering them and reshipping them to you. but try link first

Hey Can you post the link..I don't see it

Neither of those ship to Canada.. If you can order me an extra small and a small, I can transfer you the money ,etc

Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Salty's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Salty On Twitter Add Mermaid Salty on Facebook
    This has made my day. I just bought a regular nose clip and whilst I love not having the entire force of the ocean forced into my sinuses if I turn upside down in the water, they are not exactly glam. They're downright ugly in fact. An invisible solution is so rad! Thanks mers.

I bought an extra small a few days ago. The tracking info says it is in the mailbox. I can't get it out until late tonight early morning.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    You're going to love it. I almost alway using it in all of my photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi Daenerys View Post
    I bought an extra small a few days ago. The tracking info says it is in the mailbox. I can't get it out until late tonight early morning.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I am wondering if anyone here used them during paid gigs. For instance at a children's party, did any of the kids or adults say something or notice? How was it in pictures?

do any of you that use these have a nostril piercing?? i'm wondering if it's still ok to use

user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

I tried it on today it's huge. It looks more like a medium than an extra small lol. I tried it on and it hurts so badly it bulges my nose and I can't get it in all the way. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    I bought one a little while ago (I'm pretty sure it's an extra small, might be small I'll have to double check) and while it feels like it makes my nose huge I've looked in a mirror and it looks fine and it doesn't hurt or feel uncomfortable.

Maybe I'm just doing it wrong but the package says extra small. The first time I tried I couldn't get it in my nose at all. The second time I was able to get them in but not all the way, and it hurt. Not just a little bit it hurt. I looked in the mirror and it did make my nose look bigger.
    Maybe I just need an extra extra small? Which they don't make. Or maybe there is something wrong with my nose. There was no bleeding when I took it out, so that's good. I'll try it again after googling it.
    So I guess I'm the only one with this problem then.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    I feel like it'd be near impossible to do it 'the wrong way' since you're literally just putting it up your nose. Is your nose smaller than average? From what a lot of people have been saying about them the 'average (medium)' size is way too big for most of us, so everyone was getting the small or extra small just to be safe so if the 'extra small' is only just fitting people with normal noses (I like to consider my nose normal anyway) then if you have a smaller than average nose then it stands to reason it may be too large for you. I know some people (I think it was Raina) talked about cutting them down a little bit?

I got a medium awhile ago and it was too large so IO just stuck with the crappy nose clip I had. Well last weekend I lost my clip int he pool so I sucked it up and bought another sinus saver. But I over compensated and got an XS. I tried it today and its too small. Water still gets into my nose and the plug does a great job of making sure it stays in my brain. When I pull it out its this gorgeous waterfall of snot and chlorine... Toats attractive... So, this might be gross but does anyone have a small that they would like to sell or trade? I have an XS and a medium, the medium has never been worn because I couldn't get it in my face and the XS was only worn for about an hour and has been thoroughly cleaned. HALP
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Ordered mine recently! Flipping expensive compared to nose clips and I'm supposed to be trying to save money right now XD but the clip kept falling off -_- so really hope this thing will be the right size and work way better! I've heard good things.

UPDATE: Tried mine today! It was the small and I probably could have done with a medium so it leaked a tiny bit, but I don't go too deep a lot so it's not really an issue, I just didn't want a massive puffy nose o-o' but it worked great otherwise! Happier with it comfortwise than a nose clip and it doesn't fall out. Tho I often pull it out when having trouble talking without sounding like I've got a cold.
    Last edited by NorthSeaAlaria; 09-04-2017 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Update