Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: The MerNation Thread

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Saoirse's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Saoirse on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Saoirse on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Neerai View Post
    Oh my God this tail is yours??? WOW!! I saw it this morning in Instagram and even my BF said it's just STUNNING!!
    Thank you!! Yep, this is my girl. Kelpie's been on my mind for a long time now- so I just knew when the Khaleesi fluke was revealed that Mernation was the perfect tailmaker for me. They don't often get a chance to flex their skills and show just how talented they can be in terms of intricate designs.
    I'm happy that everyone else seems to love Kelpie, too! It took a lot of different ideas for color schemes and marking layouts before I arrived at this one. A simplified version of it can be seen on my neoprene tail(Merrow) on my Instagram
    Last edited by Mermaid Saoirse; 04-17-2017 at 03:01 AM.
    Saoirse (Seer-sha) means "freedom" in Gaelic, which is what I feel below the surface. I'm a freshwater mermaid.
    Empress of the Strid Empire Pod

Senior Member Pod of Cali WaterDragon's Avatar
    Right, Now I really really want to see a photo shoot of you in Kelpie. your tail is just a dream!

Name:  final preview.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  180.4 KB

You've probably all already seen this on instagram and facebook, but the fish is out of the net now so time to reveal that yes this baby is mine. Mernation did an amazing job turning my concept art into reality. I'll be doing an unboxing when I get her, but I am very happy with the photos I have received so far. I also want to thank Mernation for their communication. Our time zones are VERY DIFFERENT and they were so kind to work around it as much as they could to ensure I was happy with each step of the process.
    ~Mermaid Salacia~
    Sea Witch of South Australia
    https://www.facebook.com/themermaidsalacia/
    mermaidsalacia.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Salacia View Post
    You've probably all already seen this on instagram and facebook, but the fish is out of the net now so time to reveal that yes this baby is mine. Mernation did an amazing job turning my concept art into reality. I'll be doing an unboxing when I get her, but I am very happy with the photos I have received so far. I also want to thank Mernation for their communication. Our time zones are VERY DIFFERENT and they were so kind to work around it as much as they could to ensure I was happy with each step of the process.
    She's incredibly beautiful, Salacia! May you have many and happy swims together
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Wow sweeeet paint job!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

....wow...just...wow <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    Wow sweeeet paint job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicious View Post
    ....wow...just...wow <3
    Thank you both MerNation really brought my dream to life! I can't wait to get it and have a swim. I'll put a full review up once I do, so that everyone can see the design pictures as well, and have a look at what it looks like in the water.
    ~Mermaid Salacia~

Name:  25353735_378137989304416_7874201657297896587_n.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  154.6 KB

BABY IS FINALLY HERE GUYS

Unboxing video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qluk...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Mermaid_Salacia; 12-14-2017 at 05:58 PM.
    ~Mermaid Salacia~

Name:  25353735_378137989304416_7874201657297896587_n.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  154.6 KB

BABY IS FINALLY HERE GUYS

Unboxing video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qluk...ature=youtu.be
    Congrats! When I saw images of your tail on Mernation's IG I was blown out of the water! I hope you have a ton of great swims with her!
    Saoirse (Seer-sha) means "freedom" in Gaelic, which is what I feel below the surface. I'm a freshwater mermaid.

The changes to the genesis edition and addition of the genesis plus look like pretty awesome options for people looking for cheaper silicone tails. Anyone else have thoughts on those? I haven't heard much talking about them.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMer View Post
    The changes to the genesis edition and addition of the genesis plus look like pretty awesome options for people looking for cheaper silicone tails. Anyone else have thoughts on those? I haven't heard much talking about them.
    I just saw them, they look so good! Glad to see Mernation is stepping up their game.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMer View Post
    I’m thrilled! They also allow the more complex markings on their genesis+ which is what I would be looking for in a second tail. I’d love to get a more complex design done on a basic tail and the new fluke style definitely gave me some ideas for designs that mimic natural fish.
    Mermaid Titania
    A traveling mermaid - mostly west coast USA and abroad but you'll never know where she might pop up!

I'm so excited to see what people create with the new Genesis+ line. Every tail Mernation make they get better and better, I'm keen to see more MerNation mermaids about.
    ~Mermaid Salacia~

Visit Mermaid_Mari's Youtube Channel
    My tail is here!! And I love him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MaritzaMermaid on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Mari View Post

I'm in absolute love with the pattern on your tail! It reminds me of the bands of light you see when underwater
    Beautiful color scheme, too!

What are the two fluke shapes for the genesis plus? I could only see one picture on their Etsy, and I haven’t seen any labels on their insta. Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidRaegan View Post
    What are the two fluke shapes for the genesis plus? I could only see one picture on their Etsy, and I haven’t seen any labels on their insta. Does anyone know?

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 5.53.07 pm.png
Views: 447
Size:  288.0 KB

these are the two fluke shapes

Awesome, thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Mari View Post

That’s mermazing!!!!!!!❤️🧜🏻*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

I love mernation they are absolutely wonder and have been amazeing even thow my tail is paid for. I can’t send measurements because I am a little big at the moment so they are have made my drawing but will,start my tail when I send my measurements !!!!! I can’t wait to see more of their work in the mean time !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app