ABOUT 2 TAILS The 2 Tails
The 2 Tails

Manufacturer: The 2 Tails

ABOUT 2 TAILS:
The 2 Tails, home of the 3 Tails YouTube series, offers fabric tails made of lycra for both children and adults

the2tails.com
Facebook Page
Google+
Pinterest
gotquestions@the2tails.com

RULES FOR REVIEWS:

1. Do not post a review until after you have received you tail, and used it at least once.
Otherwise it can not be a true review of the product. If you wish to complain about delays or poor customer service, or post a review after unboxing but before first use, please discuss that in a forum thread.

2. You must provide proof of purchase.
Due to abuse of the system, you MUST provide proof of purchase within your review. This can be a photo of you in your tail, or a photo of your tail with a piece of paper with "MerNetwork.com" written on it, placed on or near your tail so it can be clearly seen in the photo. This photo can be embedded (see instructions on how to do so below), or the photo can be linked to via url or hyperlink in the review. If you do not include this, your review will not be approved.
If you are having trouble inserting photos, please see THIS THREAD for a tutorial on how to do so.

3. Be respectful and objective.
If you have anything negative to say, please refrain from personal attacks on the tailmaker.

4. Share useful information.
Discuss the item's color, texture, weight, quality and shipping condition. You also may wish to describe the tailmaker's customer service and delivery time. Describe how it worked in the water, the process of getting it on and off, and other useful information.

5. Be truthful to the best of your ability.
Deliberately false or misleading information in reviews will not be tolerated.

Be aware that approval of reviews is at the Admin's discretion. If we have reason to believe a review is falsified, we will remove it.

Thread: The 2 Tails

3 out of 5 rating for The 2 Tails

So I just got my tail a few days ago and it fits like a glove, which is awesome. I love the look of it, the fabric, the color, everything. It feels comfortable in and out of the water, and it was able to handle a small beating out in the ocean on a windy day. My ONLY issue is with the monofin. The fluke itself seems very durable, but the foot straps are lose, (and it isn't necessarily a size issue). It's like my feet rely on pressing against the fabric to move the fin, as opposed to being inside an actual fin - if that makes sense.

I can live with it, however. It is my first tail and I love it regardless. I also realize that it was inexpensive, (roughly $100.00), and I appreciate the quality of it given the price. I essentially got what I paid for. When I was at the beach today, I was recommending the company to all the parents who were asking about my tail and where they could get one for their kids. In my opinion, it's a very good starter tail.

Member Pod of The South

2 out of 5 rating for The 2 Tails

I bought my tail not long ago I've swam in it maybe 4 times been very careful putting it on and the "ankle things" on the monofin are tearin off there's a rip on the bottom and where my feet go in also you can see completely though the tail. The waist is rigged like the used the end of the fabric roll.

I loved the tail when I first got it put it on it was beautiful for well then I swam in it and saw the problems.
    Overall it got here fast looked great then deplenished.

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest

2 out of 5 rating for The 2 Tails

I was thrilled with the print on this fabric tail. It even had an iridescent scale pattern that was shiny like a real fish. I was very disappointing when after the first wear the shine coating was totally gone. After the third wear most of the color was gone and I was left with a very faded pink tail with some light brown lines on it where the purple had been. I know how to take care of a tail and I had washed it within an hour of each use with detergent. Obviously this fabric will in no way hold up to chlorine so I would keep it out of a pool all together and when you are landlocked like me, that really limits your options. I since bought a fabric tail from another brand and have had no problems with fading after countless wears.

The monofin stretches with wear quite a bit and once this happens you feet will easily slip out. There is a strap for over your toes you can tighten when this happens but soon I had it as tight as it would go and the monofin was still slipping off my feet. Also, the monofin began to warp and curl up on the ends. It also pilled quite a bit from hitting the bottom of the pool. My other fabric tail didn't pill nearly that much.

On a plus side, the fabric is very stretchy so I can let any of my friends borrow it without worrying about it getting ripped or stretching out too much.

All in all, I would look else where for your next fabric tail. I bought the purple one and the green one and they have both faded away and the monofin is falling apart. I gave the purple on to a friend so she could take it apart for the monofin for a dry land only tail she is making.