Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Merberry

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Or get a line of credit and pay people. Then she can make payments on line of credit instead of clients

Quote Originally Posted by Sherielle View Post
    One of the things I don't like about my mermaid creations tail is that the monofin is so obvious in the fluke.
    And I have heard 'Sherry' From the Four Seasons since I was born. Sick of it, I am. I much prefer the Steve Perry song, 'Oh Sherrie' even if he spelled the name wrong.
    Try having 'Mary' for a name. -.-; I'm a veritable jukebox.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Or get a line of credit and pay people. Then she can make payments on line of credit instead of clients
    She probably can't get credit. It's not as easy as it used to be these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Jade View Post
    Well I got into contact with Amanda and she seemed pretty eager to continue payments, and wanted to stay in touch and offered to start sending payments again and gave me an option of waiting so she could send 100 or send 50 a little sooner. I chose 50 sooner and she said she'd get back to me in October with it...October came around and nothing, then i contacted her in November and she said she just needed a little more time...then i contacted her in December and got this response "Hey Jade. I actually just lost my job recently, it's been pretty tough. But tail sales are picking up a little, I might be able to get you something soon. Sorry as always for how long this has been taking." So yeah, I think she's paying people back with new order money. Anyone else having this problem? Maybe she should pay back people one person at a time instead of spreading herself so thin paying back everyone
    Send PayPal invoices. That way, you can send reminders through them and keep a record of the requests for money. It's worth the 3% they charge.

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    Send PayPal invoices. That way, you can send reminders through them and keep a record of the requests for money. It's worth the 3% they charge.
    I've tried doing that with her and Stevi in the past and they both just ignore it With Amanda's case she just keeps replying back and saying things like "soon i promise! or I've run into trouble can you wait a bit longer?" and now its that she's lost her job so I wonder if she's just going to keep feeding me excuses till she thinks I'll just give up.

Quote Originally Posted by deepblue View Post
    I don't understand why anyone would use a Finis monofin in a tail that isn't intended for water. That really must add to the price.

Also, personally, I'm quite put off my the new company name. Finspo is too close to thinspo for my comfort. I'm sure PLENTY of people don't care, I just have a few friends who survived anorexia and still struggle, so I see that and feel a little sick to my stomach.

But it's good to see honesty- these are for dry use only.

the thinspo thing makes me a little uncomfortable too, due to suffering from ednos myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

She calls her company finspo mermaid tails no on etsy. But yup i got my tail but sent it back after awhile to get touched up and repainted etc. It was suppose to just take about a month to do this. Well its been almost 4 months shes had my tails. She never responds back to my messages on fb or emails back either. When she does its rare. Well im like ummmm wheres my tail and when are u shipping it back to me?! She kept post poning shipping it to me. She kept saying oh ill get it to y next week, oh on Monday ill have it shipped out blah blah. Nothing. Well FINALLY she says to me last week that its on it way. Nope never even sent it! She lied. Bc after waiting around alllllll day it never showed so my husband called fed ex and fed ex said nope she never sent it out and she just made a fake label to LOOK like she had sent it. So, my husband sent her firm email saying you have until 6pm your time to email back to us or we are going to dispute the charges at the bank. Well, we just came from the bank. Didnt work out there. So we are NOW taking legal action and suing her!! And IRONICALLY she is "closing up shop" during all this. Ha! Kinda fishym NO ONE ORDER FROM AMANDA IF SHE EVER OPENS BACK UP! YOULL END UP REGRETTING IT

I agree. Ordering from her is a mistake and you'll either get a crappy tail or nothing. She's done the same fishbutts has done .

oh no amanda... what has happened to you.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    I know this is an old thread but in case anyone is wondering, Amanda's instagram profile is still active and she follows me. If anyone wants the account name feel free to PM me