Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone around the RI/MA/CT area?

Echinancea,
    I love this idea! I would love to come for a day or night swim even if your still planning on it!!
    User formerly known as "MarissaAlice".
    - Mermaid Lyra

Senior Member Pod of New England Echinacea's Avatar
    Add Echinacea on Facebook
    I am still planning to go down Saturday and come back Sunday. High tide for Saturday is about 1:30 PM, high tide for Sunday is 2:30 PM. Send me a PM if you are interested in coming, and which day(s), and I will send you directions, address (if you use Google maps or a GPS or whatever). I have some beds available, but you would need to bring a set of sheets or a sleeping bag or something. Currently, I only know of three coming - myself and MerMarla for Saturday/Sunday and Amanda Picardi for Sunday. We will probably go out someplace local for seafood for supper on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Echinacea View Post
    I am still planning to go down Saturday and come back Sunday. High tide for Saturday is about 1:30 PM, high tide for Sunday is 2:30 PM. Send me a PM if you are interested in coming, and which day(s), and I will send you directions, address (if you use Google maps or a GPS or whatever). I have some beds available, but you would need to bring a set of sheets or a sleeping bag or something. Currently, I only know of three coming - myself and MerMarla for Saturday/Sunday and Amanda Picardi for Sunday. We will probably go out someplace local for seafood for supper on Saturday.
    Oh wow, I'd love to come, and since I'm going to be up in northern ct that weekend to see my parents, I WILL be in the area! my sister used to live near there I think, in Sandwich. That's nearby right? It was near Bourne if I recall.

I will have to double check to make sure I can come for saturday...I have a thing on sunday so I would only be checking in for the day and I'm not sure if my dad wants me to go to a family bbq in MA on saturday instead, but if not, count me in! I JUST finished my first tail, so I can't wait to swim in it!

Hello over there! I've just spent a year in Greenfield MA, up in the Franklyn county! how are you guys? I miss Massachusetts so bad!!!! especially your food, I'm really fond of Boston's clam chowder and New England red lobster! I hope we could meet up someday when I'm back! Greetings from Italy!!!!!

Junior Member Pod of New England Kitaronicus's Avatar
    Follow Kitaronicus On Twitter Add Kitaronicus on Facebook
    Follow Kitaronicus on Tumblr
    I'm constantly traveling between the Hartford (CT) area and Boston.

I would really love to meet some mers in person!

I'm about to move to Providence RI... anyone have any suggestions on where to swim in the winter?
    User formerly known as "MarissaAlice".
    - Mermaid Lyra

Junior Member Pod of New England
    I would also love to know where people swim in the winter. I am just south of Boston, MA

Senior Member Pod of New England Echinacea's Avatar
    Add Echinacea on Facebook
    I live in Marlborough, MA and belong to a racquet/swim club that has an indoor lap pool that is cool with people swimming in tails. It is not very deep (3' in the shallow end, 6' in the deep end), but it is a place to swim! I am allowed to bring guests ($15/person for admission for the day), so if you would like to come swim sometime, let me know.

I'm new and waiting for my tail to arrive (ordered last month!) but I'm in Waltham! In the summer I go up to Cape Ann/Gloucester frequently to dive. Nice to meet fellow New England mermaids!

Hello I'm new to the forum. Mer at heart but no tail just yet. I'm in Rhode Island. 27 years old in Woonsocket at the moment but originally from Pawtucket. Nice to meet you all

I'm in the same boat as you Dreadful Mermaids 27 years old no tail yet(hopefully in the coming year) and I live on the southcoast Massachusetts area. Nice to meet you too!
    Mermaid Meredith

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Meredith View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you Dreadful Mermaids 27 years old no tail yet(hopefully in the coming year) and I live on the southcoast Massachusetts area. Nice to meet you too!
    I hope to also get (or make) my own within the coming year. Who knows maybe our merpowers don't come in until our 28th birthdays
    :Instagram:
    www.instagram.com/geniecruz
    :Model Mayhem:
    www.modelmayhem.com/GenieCruz

*~Dreadful Bliss~*
    Dreadfalls * Hair Extensions * Dread Extensions * Bows * Hairpieces * Jewelry * Photography

Maybe that's the secret!!!
    Mermaid Meredith

Hi everyone. I'm a beginner merfairy from North Adams but I live in Adams Massachusetts who got her first fabric tail with monofin, matching tankini top, bikini top and bikini bottom from Fin Fun Mermaids in October 2014 and I have been trying to find someone near me that can bring me to this years mermaid parade and mermaid meets since me and my fiancé don't have a car.
    Since I have never been to neither of them before either and who ever could come and pick me up and bring me home so that I can go to them, I could try to see if I can offer them some gas money so that I can go to them.
    If anyone can pick me up and bring me to turn and back home please let me know as soon as you can about everything that I said above so that I can start saving up money for any of them if I do get to go to any of them and try to get my stuff ready in time if I do get to go and as soon as I find out what I'll need to bring with me to them besides my mermaid stuff.
    Last edited by TaurielTheElementMerfairy; 12-24-2015 at 03:47 PM.
    User formerly known as "Rebekah The Element Merfairy."

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel
    Im courrently located in Puerto Rico, Caribbean Sea but i'm going to move back to New Britain CT this October, hope to meet lots of Mers because i'm the only Mer in my Island.
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Anyone around the RI/MA/CT area?

South shore Mer !!

I'm near Boston too. Too cold to swim now though.

I'm waiting for my tail to arrive. I live close to there.

Quote Originally Posted by waterspirit View Post
    South shore Mer !!
    Hi water spirit!
    South shore of what state?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Meredith

Member Pod of New England Raquel Skellington's Avatar
    Add Raquel Skellington on Facebook
    Well seeing as a made a doof of myself in the wrong pod....
    Hi guys! Time to introduce myself to the pod! Everyone calls me Rocky and my fairy/mer persona is called Reawyn (aka Rini!)

I'm from Long Island, New York~ I have a car so i don't mind driving around to go to events or meet ups!

I can take the Ferry to Ct it'll take all of....45 minutes? hahha