Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fishy Business: My Life as a Mermaid

Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Corabelle's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Corabelle On Twitter Add Mermaid Corabelle on Facebook Add Mermaid Corabelle on Google+
    Follow Mermaid Corabelle on Tumblr Visit Mermaid Corabelle's Youtube Channel
    Hip hip hooray! Editing was a blast, looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Me too. yay

IT'S READY

I am so thrilled to tell you my latest book is ready to be sold!

"Fishy" Business: My Life as a Mermaid, follows me on my journey to switching from a part time mermaid to a full time mermaid. The book chronicles the ups and down of trying to make it as a performer, all sorts of hilarious stories, the struggles that are unique to me and the ones we all encounter, along with photos, and tips for other mermaids and performers.

Where my first book focused mainly on information with little stories woven in; this book is the opposite. This is my story, with all sorts of tips to help you out.

It's my hope that this book will inspire others to follow their dreams, but also give them a realistic understanding of the work involved.

So how can you buy my awesome book? You have several options!

If you are local in Nova Scotia, I'll be having a book release party at Shore Things in Eastern Passage. You can learn more by checking out the FB event details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/822175611146688/?ref=22

If you are buying online you have two options:

For a print copy, until 11:59 this Wednesday, you can get 25% off with the coupon code MATEY25 at checkout! Print copies can be purchased here through the reputable Lulu website. Print copies are printed after they are ordered, so they can take an extra day or so on top of shipping. I chose this option because it is more environmentally friendly. You can buy the print copy here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/raina-merma...-21820060.html

Please note the price is 1$ more than my last book was, this is because this book is bigger and was more expensive to make, and also because we're hoping to donate some of the funds to a charity (see bottom)

For a digital copy, you can get the PDF which will load on most electronic devices instantly, here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/raina-merma...-21819988.html

If you are planning on going to Merfest and would like to pre-order a signed copy for pickup when I arrive there, I will be taking preorders in November.

If you would like a signed copy now and you aren't local, Buy a signed copy from me with a print- 30$ (same as last year), or if you'd like a tracking number 36$ (to cover the extra fees I have to pay for tracking) to anywhere in North America. If you're international I'll charge a flat rate of 40$ and if there's anything left over (as the tracking price will vary) it will be donated to the charity my book is sponsoring.

Want to add the first Fishy Business to your order? I'll throw in a hard copy as well for 13$ USD

I am expecting copies to arrive after the proofing process, by the end of the month. Then I will mail them out and they should get to you within the first or second week of October depending on where you are.

You can place an order by emailing me raina at rainamermaid dot com and I will send you a paypal invoice!

I'll be taking preorders until Thursday October 2nd , so get em in quick.

Thank-you so much for your support during this process. It has been an amazing experience, and I am over the moon.

THERE WILL BE AN ONLINE RELEASE PARTY ON OCTOBER 10TH details to follow!

**Please Note** I will be donating a portion of my sales to the local charity: Hope for Wildlife

The current discount applies to my book launch! Buy the paperback for 25% off if you buy it before midnight tomorrow. Use code MATEY25 http://www.lulu.com/shop/raina-merma...-21820060.html

Online book release October 10th https://www.facebook.com/events/822175611146688/?ref=5 <- event details.

Already send some money to paypal so I can order the book in a few days! super exited!

YAY! I can't wait!!! **
    (Formerly known as Mermaid Claudia)

Ohg I can't believe I missed the discount by such a slim margin of time! Oh well you can count me in for a purchase either way. Keep up the great work!
    Side comment- did you see Kerry Washington on Jimmy Fallon's show?! I'm so surprised the Mer community isn't buzzing about this! She talked about always wanting to be a mermaid ... And then Jimmy Fallon commented that they should get a tank and try it out on the show... Someone needs to jump on this opportunity! Go for it!

do you have a link to that?

So cool!!!

GET 15% OFF BOTH MY PRINT BOOKS
    Celebrate Hug a Vegetarian Day with 15% off!

Save 15% on all print books

Offer ends September 29th at 11:59 PM.

Cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on eBooks or services.

Use Code: VEGGIE15
    http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?c...utorId=1193695

I ordered my copy this morning! Wh00p!

Thanks for some lovely reading :-) I just bought the pdf version, and I'm already half way.
    Sorry if my english is spelled wrong sometimes.
    - Formerly known as Heceta -

I've just downloaded the PDF, too!
    (Formerly known as Mermaid Claudia)

Yay

Ordered mine yesterday! be quick mail man!

Senior Member Euro Pod MermanOliver's Avatar
    Just got the shipping confirmation for my copy!
    Sent from my phonebrick using Tapatalk

I am super thankful for all of you buying books here. September has been a difficult month, gigs dropped right off . They pick back up again in October plus I am hoping the local book release will go well. But these book sales are literally paying for groceries lol so I am super appreciative. <3 Please share with your friends!!! <3

I'd love to know what people think once they finish reading I really poured my heart into it!

Don't Miss Out On Free Shipping!
    Get free mail shipping or 50% off ground shipping on your order.
    ... Offer ends October 6th at 11:59 PM.
    Cannot be combined with other offers.
    Use Code: GMF14
    http://www.lulu.com/shop/raina-merma...-21820060.html