Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robin Williams dead at 63

So sad, to lose one of the greatest actors by something as suicide. Depression can kill. Sometimes, is good to ask someone for help in this cases.

Such great movies: Night at the museum, Aladdin, Jumanji, Happy feet, etc. And how can we forget "Hook" and that mermaid scene.

Such laughs he gave us. Rest in Peace.
    The world sees us as Merfolk
    We see ourselves as a Pod, as a family
    We live to swim

and mrs doubtfire. and all his serious roles in thriller films.

They say the most happiest person is always the most saddest. i heard it last night when i was at a restaurant. i'm not a crybaby, but this hit me really hard...
    The SeaGlass Siren

We were so sad and shocked hearing about his passing. We even cried. It's like a part of our childhood is now gone but definitely not forgotten. We recently had someone mention the "it's a cowards way to go" comment and it infuriated us! Depression is a serious thing. There is no switch in the brain that you can just flick on to make it go away. Plus finding out what happened to Zelda was even more heartbreaking!

And now this?!
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/14/god-ha...liams-4832545/

My heart just broke even more.
    Last edited by SINicallyTwisted; 08-14-2014 at 12:54 PM.

ok westbro needs to fucking get off the hate train.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    ok westbro needs to fucking get off the hate train.
    I totally agree. That's not okay for them to be doing this. This is a very sad event that they are just making worse. Robin Williams was an amazing actor and a great person. He will always be remembered.
    We all know that this is a sad event but I don't think Robin would want us to be sad for any long stretch of time. We need to remember all of the funny, serious or inspiring moments he created not just through movies but also through real life.
    Everyone wishes for a magical solution to their problems but they refuse to believe in magic.
    ~Henry (from Once Upon A Time)

I can't stand them... How disrespectful! Can they be arrested or deported all ready!?
    My mom and I both agreed that Robin Williams death really bothered us. I hope he rests in peace.
    Formerly known as "kimmie".

Too bad the first thing suicide hotlines do is put you on hold.
    RIP Robin Williams, you were the only comedy actor I liked, also the only one who could pull off so many different types of roles.

Latest development is that he was in the beginning stages of Parkinson's. Parkinson's and clinical depression have a pretty strong link.