Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: A Guide to dealing with Merverts and a list of known PROVEN offenders

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Merman Dylan's Avatar
    Follow Merman Dylan On Twitter Add Merman Dylan on Facebook
    Visit Merman Dylan's Youtube Channel
    When I first started sharing my merman activities, this guy started creeping up on me. I've been wary of people ever since.
    When I feel alone and lost swimming in the deep blue, I know that I will always find my way because I have the light of my friends to guide me through the sea.

Junior Member Pod of The South
    Lilium, I'm sure that guy that guy is fully with it and just doing it without a care in the world. Dylan, Gordon is a creeper but don't let one person make you wary people. There is way more good people that probably looks up to you that hasn't said so. I got a niece who interested in mermaiding someday and knowing Gordon out there frankly scares me. It only took me 5 minutes of googling to find that he is in fact a pervert and he a problem on another forum. Google his name in " on both sides and check the 2nd page of google. People are talking on a baby page that he actually stealing pages from their album It's like he doesn't fear of being caught and becoming bolder and bolder. He need to be block by everyone. If your a minor, please report him so he eventually stop. I swear I'm not trying to scare everyone but I'm just very protective.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Merman Dylan's Avatar
    Follow Merman Dylan On Twitter Add Merman Dylan on Facebook
    Visit Merman Dylan's Youtube Channel
    He does creep me out a lot. It might sound crazy, but even before I shared my first picture of me in my tail, I had a really creepy guy send me messages while I was still a minor in high school. I'll never understand the creepers on Facebook.
    When I feel alone and lost swimming in the deep blue, I know that I will always find my way because I have the light of my friends to guide me through the sea.

Junior Member Pod of The South
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman Dylan View Post
    He does creep me out a lot. It might sound crazy, but even before I shared my first picture of me in my tail, I had a really creepy guy send me messages while I was still a minor in high school. I'll never understand the creepers on Facebook.
    It doesn't sound crazy at all as some people goes beyond the line. Some people are legit curious but afraid to say something because of their peers. I know it's easier said than done but don't be wary of people. Just go out there and have fun without worrying about who around. Creepers on Facebook are actually easier to deal with as they hate the attention back from multiple at them most of the time. Plus they don't cover up their trails well and will stop instantly if you can figure out their real world state when they lie on their page. I'll be happy to stand up for anyone on this forum if they are being harass on Facebook. Just private message me and I'll give you the link to my Facebook.