Thread: Sup :)

Sup :)

Hey so I was known as SeaSparkles on mer.yuku. I'm still sort of representing two people, but I'm pretty much the only one who posts, so whatever.

Anyway, just as a re-intro... we both travel a ton (a bit more than 25 countries right now - lol the Traveler's Century Club had better watch out!) and know several languages... uh. I'm currently in college studying engineering+product design - and yes, I'm a bit of a nerd (and a total introvert). I also dabble a lot in computer stuff/coding - especially web site design. So. Yeah. Just putting it out there in case people need me around or something. My friend is studying in Canada. We decided to be a duo and make this our own secret project because we figured it'd be a freaking awesome way to stay in touch.

We probably started on the mer scene 4-5 years ago.

Man I really like this auto-save feature on the new forums. Pretty handy. And it's awesome that we can upload other file types now! This is pretty exciting.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

I know you! Haha 25 countries- that's nuts and awesome! What a lifestyle.

Yeah I'm loving all kinds of new features on this *nerdy happy dance* People who like to get off topic better watch out- I can move individual comments to other topics now. Muahahahaha! There's a kink in the upload (19kb limit is not gonna work) but hopefully we can get that fixed here soon.