Thread: Louisiana

Louisiana

Are there any mermaid friendly pools for practicing in?
    Formerly known as Moon Coral

Hello. We actually had a louisiana mermaid meet up recently at UNO in New Orleans. I think if you call around pool and club you can ask if they allow mermaids!!! Hello but the way, I am from Madisonville, La

Uno's Lakefront Aquatic center pool is mermaid friendly. $5 day use fee for lap swimming during public hours.
    Welcome to the forum!

Yay!!!

Senior Member Pod of The South Aziara's Avatar
    Welcome!
    Also known as Salina Tideglow

I have facebooked some Louisiana mermaids and an so excited to have found so many other mermaids

I am Ashley Bush I think we are friended!

I really can't wait to meet everyone

Hello! I currently live in Shreveport! There aren't any large or indoor pools in this area... just regular public pools, and i'm not sure they allow monofins, or any swim gear, really
    Nice to meet you all!! I will hopefully go to the next meetup!

So have there been plans made for the spring get together

There's no Pod for Mers in Louisiana! I'm in need of a Louisiana based Mermaid for an event. Here's the info!

Ahoy from Texas! I had a client in Lafayette, LA contact The MerFriendsfor a gig on Saturday August 22 at 2pm. 1 hour. Swim and smile appearance.
    When she booked it through a booking website, the booking website did not add the travel fee I had calculated into the contract. I can see the travel fee, but the client doesn't. So, now that she knows what that is, she's a bit freaked. I would rather recommend a local mermaid than have the mom cancel because of price. The booking will be handled completely between you and the client- I will transfer her deposit to you and she'll pay you the balance. We quoted $150/hour + travel, but she is flexible to work with your rates as she knows we are going to work to get her a good mermaid at the best possible price. We can still travel to Louisiana, but my performers just can't do it without a travel fee. I'm hoping a local mer can help her/us out.
    Info@TheMerFriends.com. Thanks everyone and safe swimming!
    -Laura the Mermaid.
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Laura the Mermaid of The MerFriends
    www.LauraLWatson.com
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Info@TheMerFriends.com

Have you found someone yet?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk