Thread: puravida bracelets

Question puravida bracelets

Hey all,
    I havent been as active as I would like to be, but i came across something and wanted to know what y'all thought.
    Im very into environmentalism and conservation, as well as WDCs & OPSs projects.
    I found this organization (puravida) that sells bracelets for certain causes and then says they donate a certain amount.

http://puravidabracelets.com/collections/enviro-causes

Has anyone seen these and or gotten one?
    They look awesome! And they say they donate to the WDC, Sea Turtle Conservancy, OPS, and others.

What do you think?

My grammy bought me some of these! I have them around still and I think they're really pretty and simple. I love the idea behind them. Unfortunately, I have tiny wrists and can't wear them because they are way too big on me. :P

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Those are great! I'm wanting some now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two! One for sea turtle conservation and one for anxiety issues. They're cute and simple.

Member Chesapeake Pod
    Ooh such awesome bracelets -gosh, I want so many - the beach one, sea turtle, dolphins, orca, and especcially the beach debris one. There should be fresh water debris ones too. Ooh and the toxic revolution one!
    User formerly known as "Hinata Evans".

THE TIGER LILY MERMAID

We merfolk have, I think, a moral responsibility to bring these details to light via social media and our public interactions. ~ Mermaid Galene

The braided Orcas Anti Captivity one is really nice. And Rain gardens. And the Organic Agriculture too.

My mom surprised me with a group of five of these! I love them.
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

oh my god.. i want.. so many causes i'd love to support.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Oooo I'm really digging a bunch of these!

if you sign up it looks like you get 20% off your first order. then if you buy over 35$ worth of merch it's free shipping. HOLLAH!
    The SeaGlass Siren