I was scrolling through some of the challenges that have been suggested and done I got a idea of my own kind of challenge where anyone can do this challenge. I think it be fun to see peoples responses and I know in some cases people have discovered new things along the way about themselves or there life's.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 1750
Size:  951.7 KB

I have made this a really easy and simple. People can do what they want with this but i'll explain what each one means

1. Tell us why you love mermaids - pretty sure saids it here tell us why you love mermaids and using any picture reference or anything you want
2. Favorite mermaid inspired music - Tell us what music makes you think about mermaids or what piece you love is about mermaids
3. Favorite sea create - whats your favorite sea mammal or creature in the sea
4. A Mermaid inspired image - an image when you look at it makes you feel inspired
5. Childhood mermaid memory - A memory in your child hood that had anything mermaid related to do with
6. Your mermaid color - what would or is your color ? or would be your mermaid color ?
7. Favorite Mermaid movie - easy this one for anyone
8. Beach/sunset/sea picture you love - it can be any picture from when you have visted the beach or the sea
9. Your dream tail - show us your tail designs, the colors or what you would want it to look like
10. Mermaid selfie - show us your inner mermaid , maybe wearing some mermaid related jewelry or accessories

I really think this will be a fun challenge and I will be doing this through instagram, tumblr and facebook. The tag for this would be #mermaidinyou. I would love to know what any of you other mers think about this challenge? would you do it? I won't be running it till I see what people think about it