Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your tops! :)

Member Pod of The South Coral Corey's Avatar
    Add Coral Corey on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Galene View Post
    I have begun making neoprene sea animals for embellishing tops, tails - wherever! These and other items can be found in my Etsy shop, Mermaid Galene's Grotto. See the classified section here on MerNetwork for more info. Here's my prototype: a Blue-ringed Octopus named Octavia. I wore her, to the delight of lots of children, at our New Year's Eve waterpark gig.

Attachment 27419

In the next few months, I will be adding more realistic neoprene animals: other octopus species, rays, sea turtles, and eels. Down the road I will also be listing faerie products - perhaps even a neoprene dragon or two!
    I am in love! I'm hoping you still make these because I didn't see them in your store.

ERROR
    Last edited by 26494926bdgqifkwb; 05-20-2018 at 08:38 PM.

All those tops look so amazing. Especially those seashell tops *-* Unfortunately I can't wear anything that shows cleavage.. because I have none (transgender issues...)
    At the moment I'm looking for a good variant that shows no cleavage or breasts.
    Last edited by Mermaid Lucy; 05-25-2016 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lucy View Post
    All those tops look so amazing. Especially those seashell tops *-* Unfortunately I can't wear anything that shows cleavage.. because I have none (transgender issues...)
    At the moment I'm looking for a good variant that shows no cleavage or breasts.
    Someone posted this article in another thread a while back: http://www.thelingerieaddict.com/201...ans-women.html

Hope that helps

Oh Thanks. Yes that helps. I Just startet to imagine how to Transform these into mermaid tops.

Show off your tops! :)

This is the first top I've made. I'm a very well endowed mer, so shell tops are not even remotely an option. I painted an old bra of mine and just added some netting. I wanted it to look kind of pirate-y.

Name:  Image1464235450.348462.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  5.0 KB

This is a sequin top on which I'm currently working. I'm making it to match my Purple Mermaid Studios tail that's in the works. I don't think I realized how big my boobs are until I started sewing sequins. So. Many. Sequins. And I've only done one cup!

Name:  Image1464235461.011750.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  6.1 KB

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    So pretty!

I love how you have blended the color transition from the bottom to the top. The colors remind me of a crashing tropical wave splashed with sea foam.

Here is my more modest mermaid top. I found a lavender tankini at Target and added mermaid bling.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Lilyrose Fish

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Lieke's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Lieke on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Lieke's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Attachment 36597

Here is my newly made top! Gave it to the happy Mer yesterday at lunch <3
    I love it! The colour combo is so pretty!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
    Follow my mermaid journey on Instagram and Facebook <3

Add a Splash of Magic to your mermaid-wardrobe, with beautiful sequins, silicone shells, mermaid tops and tails: shop here

Bewaren
    Bewaren

Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    thank you
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs

TailsAndTiaras.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyrose Fish View Post
    I love how you have blended the color transition from the bottom to the top. The colors remind me of a crashing tropical wave splashed with sea foam.
    Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made my first top! I'm really happy with it and I can't wait to try it in the pool very soon.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Add a Splash of Magic to your mermaid-wardrobe, with beautiful sequins, silicone shells, mermaid tops and tails: shop here

Bewaren
    Bewaren

Red face New Mermaid's NEW TOP!

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 3.58.22 PM.png
Views: 751
Size:  248.5 KBHello fellow merfolk! I am just beginning my mermaid adventures, and decided to make a simple top to start with :3 I feel like it is so underwhelming compared to some of the wonderful works of art, but its all mine, and COVERED in sequins (which I LOVE). When I get my monofin in a few days, I plan on covering it in the same sequins(: Let me know what ya'll think!

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLagune View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 3.58.22 PM.png
Views: 751
Size:  248.5 KBHello fellow merfolk! I am just beginning my mermaid adventures, and decided to make a simple top to start with :3 I feel like it is so underwhelming compared to some of the wonderful works of art, but its all mine, and COVERED in sequins (which I LOVE). When I get my monofin in a few days, I plan on covering it in the same sequins(: Let me know what ya'll think!
    I love your top, the sequins are super pretty.

Bewaren
    Bewaren

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lagoon Lily View Post
    I love your top, the sequins are super pretty.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She is a MERMAID! But approach her with caution, for her mind swims at depth where most would drown.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytroque View Post
    It's nothing fancy (yet) but I finally have the materials for my merman vest! I ordered extras because it's better to have too much than not enough. I'm not sure if I should create my own thread for progress on this or not...2200 scales, 4200 rings.

Did you end up making a thread? I would love to see how this turned out

I really enjoy looking at other mer-folks deaigns! I recently made my first top. I used resin to cast the sea shells. I found that sea shells them self were heavy when I put many on the top. I also cast a seahorse out of resin for the 'center piece'. I painted it to look like a rainbow seahorse -my favorite! I am in the process of making a top from seaweed in silicone. I'll post a picture when completed.

"It's the good girls who keep diaries, the bad ones never have the time." Tallulah Bankhead

So I may be going a bit sequin crazy, and I made ANOTHER sequined top (this time for a friend who wants to start mermaiding)(:Name:  Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 10.44.31 PM.png
Views: 685
Size:  480.8 KB

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast