Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: 2016 MerNetwork Secret Santa Official Thread

I'm glad you like my gift Azurin Luna Everything is handmade

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Leira's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Leira on Facebook
    The store I purchased mine from has a delay of at least week before posting aaaaargh! I really want to give this gift so I'll wait and see, Thank you in advance for you patience to my recipient! xx

Mine has finally started moving again!! I was starting to worry it has got lost as it hadn't moved for so long...

I hope my mer likes it!

Everyone else's gifts look amazing so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    I haven't even received the materials for my original gift idea. I'm so glad I had a backup one. It should be arriving this weekend.
    Your imagination is your only limit

Hoping my mermaid got hers ok, it was delivered last Thursday
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

Nerenia - what country was it going from and to? If it was international, the tracking might say delivered when it's been passed to the destination country's postal system.

I had ordered something on Amazon once and it was sent from overseas. I panicked when the tracking said 'delivered' and I didn't have it. Turned out they only tracked it until it was passed to the local postal service and it arrived a few days later.

Wasn't international, just a couple states away from my own. I haven't seen her posting anywhere on the forums though recently so maybe she's just taking a break right now.
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

Oh mergoodness, look what just arrived, my secret Santa gift! I'm one very spoilt Mer, thank you so much to Mermaid LouLouBelle for this awesome gift. I got it just in time to take to Mercon, so I will definitely be swimming with them and taking lots of photos!

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk
    Member formerly known as leomar

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Lieke's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Lieke on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Lieke's Youtube Channel
    Thank you so much Mermaid Sophia Marie! I love my headband! It's perfect! I was looking at Merbella's premade ones yesterday so it's a match made in heaven.

Btw I'm ill so I'm not capable to smile without it hurting. So this is my sick smile.

Thank you again! I love it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
    Follow my mermaid journey on Instagram and Facebook <3

Add a Splash of Magic to your mermaid-wardrobe, with beautiful sequins, silicone shells, mermaid tops and tails: shop here

Bewaren
    Bewaren

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lagoon Lily View Post
    Thank you so much Mermaid Sophia Marie! I love my headband! It's perfect! I was looking at Merbella's premade ones yesterday so it's a match made in heaven.

Btw I'm ill so I'm not capable to smile without it hurting. So this is my sick smile.

Thank you again! I love it!

This gift is from me. I had Sophia make it for you based on the requirements I got from you since I know she makes great headbands. I didn't include my name on the gift as I figured Secret Santa gifts are supposed to be anonymous but then I noticed everyone is revealing who they are anyway to thier giftee.
    I'm glad you like it, sorry to hear you are unwell, hope you get better soon!

Member formerly known as leomar

Quote Originally Posted by leomar View Post
    Oh mergoodness, look what just arrived, my secret Santa gift! I'm one very spoilt Mer, thank you so much to Mermaid LouLouBelle for this awesome gift. I got it just in time to take to Mercon, so I will definitely be swimming with them and taking lots of photos!

Glad you like them! I'm also glad they fit - I made a bit of a size guess from looking at your photos on your Facebook page!

Today my gift arrived Thanks Secret Mersanta
    Name:  DSCN1921.JPG
Views: 278
Size:  490.9 KB

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Lieke's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Lieke on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Lieke's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by leomar View Post
    This gift is from me. I had Sophia make it for you based on the requirements I got from you since I know she makes great headbands. I didn't include my name on the gift as I figured Secret Santa gifts are supposed to be anonymous but then I noticed everyone is revealing who they are anyway to thier giftee.
    I'm glad you like it, sorry to hear you are unwell, hope you get better soon!

Thank you so much! I really love it!

Follow my mermaid journey on Instagram and Facebook <3

Add a Splash of Magic to your mermaid-wardrobe, with beautiful sequins, silicone shells, mermaid tops and tails: shop here

Bewaren
    Bewaren

Senior Member Pod of Cali WaterDragon's Avatar
    I got my SS gift yesterday =D thank you for the top Meemerdd I'll try To get pictures soon.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Meemerdd's Avatar
    You're welcome!!! I'm so happy you like it!!!!!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Ilyena's Avatar
    Add Ilyena on Facebook
    Visit Ilyena's Youtube Channel
    Name:  2016secret mermaid.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  180.4 KB

Thank you Ariel Starfish!!! I love them . The tail photo holder has already made its way onto the shelf to hold one of my favourite photos.
    When Fantasy is Reality

Links: ^_^
    >
    Mermaid Ilyena >Adelaide Mermaids
    >
    Hippocampus Creations >Etsy

Quote Originally Posted by Meemerdd View Post
    You're welcome!!! I'm so happy you like it!!!!!
    I got a nice shell necklace from WaterDragon. It has glow in the dark stars. Thank you.

Awaiting to see if Meemerdd has opened her gift yet and if she like's it.

I wish I know my secret giver as I want to thank him/her for my gift (the socks and neck less)

Senior Member Pod of Cali WaterDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mersheep View Post
    I got a nice shell necklace from WaterDragon. It has glow in the dark stars. Thank you.
    I'm happy it made it to you safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyena View Post
    Name:  2016secret mermaid.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  180.4 KB

Thank you Ariel Starfish!!! I love them . The tail photo holder has already made its way onto the shelf to hold one of my favourite photos.
    Yay!! I'm so glad you like it!! ❤️